Staying Away

Chapter 10 - Staying Away

As soon as she was in her room, she came back to her senses. Shit. She had let him come close. And she had even kissed him. What troubled her was that one question he asked. And that one slip of vulnerability. She should've been in control of herself.
This made her more angry at Adrian. 

Staying away was the only option she had to keep her sanity. But first she had to hunt down the idiot who pushed her in that trouble room.

She came out of the room. She saw Adrian, sitting on his bed. His hand still on his left cheek, where she had kissed him. That was a mistake. she kept repeating that. Not convincing enough. She ran down the stairs to find the three of them sitting on the couch, whispering to themselves. 
She searched for something to hit them. She found a pillow lying down. What it was doing there, was none of her concern. She picked it up, tiptoed towards them and swung hard, onto their heads.

"Oww." A high pitched shrill cut through the air.

Aidan and Justin had just ducked in time to avoid getting hit.

"You bitch, you're so dead" Merlin grabbed a pillow from the couch and ran behind Neha.

"Pillow fight" Justin yelled.

And soon all the four were running everywhere, hitting whoever sees the other.

Neha had been running behind Aidan who had been mocking her strength. 

"Come here, you" she yelled, her pillow poised over her head.

" You can't catch me." He said over his shoulder.

He ran over to the stairs and she had been gaining speed. He stoped in the middle and she swung the pillow with all her might.

Only for him to duck. But her pillow did connect with something.

"Ow" She heard Adrian. He was down on the stairs. Looks like he fell on his butt.

"Are you nuts?"

"You've got to be kidding me." She muttered running her hand through her hair

She held her hand out, which he took and stood up. She avoided his gaze. She couldn't handle him now. Ever.

And before she knew it a pillow came down on her.

"Caught ya, bitch" Merlin yelled behind her and ran away before Niharika could catch her.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

As soon as the clock hit four, Merlin barged into Niharika's room and dragged her towards the car.

Before she knew it, she was dragged to a nearby mall.

Oh yeah. Shopping. Girl time.

Merlin parked the car. As they reached the front Niharika realised it wasn't just Merlin.

There were three more girls waiting for them. Merlin was waving at them.

When they met at the entrance, Niharika was sure that she would have Merlin's ass kicked.

Natasha, Shazia and Rena were their names.

Natasha was the gossip girl. She loved to talk alot. And also loved to dress in too bright colours.

Reena was the quiet girl. And also she could kick some ass. Black belt in karate. And had amazing sense in fashion.

And then there was Shazia. The bitch of the group. She glicked her hair over her shoulder every few minutes. And too- tight clothes.