Goodnight Kiss

Chapter 13 -
Goodnight Kiss

"Neha I am not drunk."

"Yes you are. And we are going home."

"But we just came here."

"And you enjoyed enough."

"At least let go of my collar"

She gave him the death glare and he shut up.

He was drunk. But he was sober enough to walk. But no. She had to drag him out by his collar. And he didn't even know what his fault was.

He was just having fun. It was all her fault. If only she hadn't gotten all close to Aidan, he wouldn't have drunk all that. Doesn't she understand that he liked her?

She pulled him outside and it felt good. It was all hot inside.

"I don't want to go home." He whined.

She stopped walking. She just stood there.

"Stand here."

She went ahead. Adrian considered running back inside, but before he could turn away, she had arrived on his bike.

He placed his hand on her shoulders and somehow got behind her.

He then wound his arms around her waist. He rested his head on her back. He smiled knowing that sometimes she let him touch her.

"I don't want to go home." He murmured

"We are not going home."

He didn't care where she drove. It felt good to have her in his arms like this.

"I hope you don't remember anything about this in the morning"she muttered

"About what?"

"Were you going to- you know..." she trailed off

"Was I going to what?"

He felt her back move as she took a deep breath.

"Were you going to kiss her?"

"Yeah why?"

Suddenly the speed seem to pick up. She didn't answer him. Her body was stiff. He just tightened his arms. And she seemed to melt a bit.

"I was just going to kiss her cheek. I was playing Spin the bottle. I was supposed to kiss. They didn't say it had to be her lips."

"Why do you even want to kiss anyone?"

He raised his head. "I am a boy. And if a girl is willing, why shouldn't I kiss?"

She gave out a growl.

"I will shut up now." He rested his head on her back.

Minutes later, they were still on road. He felt his stomach churning.

"Neha."

"Yes?"

"I think I'm gonna puke."

"Now?"

"Maybe?" He replied but it sounded more like a question.

She slowed down her bike at the side.

She helped him get down.

"I'll be back in five. Do not go anywhere. "

He nodded. She gave a small smile and Adrian found himself smiling, back at her.

She sped off. Adrian stood there. He looked up at the sky. It reminded of the time he had climbed up the roof.

"Why her?" He asked to no one particular. It was quiet around. She had told him to stay put. But he wanted to take a stroll. So he started walking.