A/N

Hey readers. So first of all thank you all for all the votes and the comments.

I am writing this author's note because I found quite a few people confused with some of the concepts.

I think I should've written this beforehand but... it's better late than never. Think of this as a question and answer with the characters.

Are Adrian and Niharika cousins?
Of course not. Merlin and Niharika are childhood friends. And Adrian is Merlin's brother who had avoided her until now.

Then why does she call Mike and Angela as Uncle and Aunt?
Two reasons.
One, Micheal and Angela are like Uncle and Aunt to her because Mike and Aryan are best friends, like brothers so they are kind of close.
Two, the thing is here, in India we tend to call all elder men as Uncle and elder women as Aunty. So that might also be a part of why i did write like that.

What are their age and what year do they study in?
So, in India, from age 5 to age 16, well quarter of the sixteenth, we have school. Once we finish school, we go to junior college for two years where we have three streams to choose from Science, Commerce and Arts that is if you choose degree. Diploma is overall a different thing.

After that we choose what field we want to graduate in. The graduation is done from the senior college. Three year graduation course and that's when we get a degree and then we can proceed further for masters.

Since Niharika and Merlin are 18, they have just enrolled in a senior college. Adrian is in his last year of the graduation. Justin is Adrian's friend so he too is in his last year of graduation.

I hope this clears the confusion.
I know that I should've written this at the beginning. I am sorry for that.

Really sorry for the confusion people.

Anyways, these were some of them that quite a few people asked me and hence I wrote it as an A/N.

If you've got any more questions, then text me on PC or comment and I'll answer ya.

Have a nice day, readers. And thank you for the votes and comments.

- Nami