Avoiding

I present to you the famous Uncle Julien!!!

Nice! Now I'll let you read

The weekend is over and what can I say I didn't went out because I don't really want to face my father. He will just tell about his 'plan' and I don't want to hear it again. I just don't want to stay with a boy at school.

I made my sandwiches and head out the door to go to school alone. Finally my father lets me go to school without him. That's a begging.

Entering the same gates, walking through the crowd of students, trying to get to class in time made me feel lifeless. I am living the same life. Everyday is repeating itself and nothing weird or interesting is happening. It's the same. And that's making me more anxious.

I entered the class and sat down in the back. Because I'm early no one took the seat so it's all mine. Better stay here than in the front. I am not a fan of the 'attention'.

The bell rang and I took my books from my bag and waited for the professor to come, of course spending my time on the phone. Unexpectedly the girl from last week who 'I caught kissing a boy' in the back of the school came to my desk and stared at me intensely.
"This two seats are taken so move!" She demanded.
The class has three columns and each one has 12 desks, that means two desks bonded to each other forming one bigger with two seats.

I looked at her and raised a brow. Obviously that made her angrier than before.

"Are you deaf?! I said move!" She said again. I wanted to say something but then someone came from behind the girl, grabbed her by her arm and shoved her away from my desk. I didn't caught his face now him standing with his back on me.

"Get lost." He said with such a fierce voice that made me shiver. He has such a strong, masculine voice.

He turned around and because of his big hood that was intentionally this big I still can't see his face. Why am I so curious about him I don't know. He sat next to me and took off his hood. His black locks showed and it didn't take more than two second for my heartbeat to accelerate. He still looked in other direction still with his back on me. This made me feel a little angry that I wanted to put my hands on him and turn him around. But I am just too shocked and excited that I can finally see his face.

I shouldn't be exited. Why am I reacting like this? It's for sure the fact that someone is finally noticing me and that's why I am reacting like this. Stupid brain and emotions.

I couldn't take my eyes of him and then after a few seconds he just put his head in his arms like last time I just caught a glimpse of his look. Is he doing this on purpose? Agh I am boiling inside.

The teacher came inside snapping me out of my daze and began the lesson with the disappointed me.

When the teacher gave us some exercises to do I looked at him again. This boy, who is he? I didn't realized I was staring just when he turned his head. Our eyes met and that silver eyes captured me again. With his head still buried in his arms I can see just his hair and eyes. And boy this is enough for any girl to fall head over hills for him. I don't like him I just admit he is attractive.

He is looking so intensely in my eyes. I am too captivated by him. I heard the professor call my name and turned and cut the eye contact with the curly boy to look at my teacher and respond.
When I finished talking I felt the boy closer to me, too close. I still had my head looking at the teacher. He moved his nose through my hair and chuckled before whispering in my ear.

"You know staring is rude? If you want to see me so much why not just say? Maybe I'll make it happen."

And with that the bell rang and he was out of the door. Always leaving so quickly. Now I really think he is doing this on purpose. He is so full of himself, he just wants to be mysterious. Just when he exited the classroom I let out the air I was holding in my lungs. I quickly put the books in my bag and headed out already breathing hard. I gone to the back of the school and like always with my back resting on the wall.

What the fuck just happened?! What was that?! This is not something that happened everyday! I just told myself an hour ago that my days are always the same and now this happened! How am I supposed to deal with this. Who is he and what does he want from me?! A better question is why do this to me from all people?! He is the first person that is driving me crazy! And he is behaving like he knows me from a lifetime! He is doing whatever he wants! Too spontaneous! Nope I'm done...

I think I'll call dad to take me home cause this is turning into a panic attack I can feel my body becoming numb and a pain is creating in my chest. Until now he helped me with my panic attacks and now he made me have one...

Why am i afraid of love?
Where did it all go wrong?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the short chapter it's just that this is all I can write in this one cause the other thing that is happening can't be written in the same chapter so yea. Anyway I hope you like this story so far. I know I am not such a good writer but I am doing my best. ✌🏼