Trouble

I just sleep to avoid my problems. I never tried to fix them.

Looking through the window I can feel my father's gaze on me. I know I called him too suddenly and on top of that I was even having a panic attack so that definitely creeped him out. I don't dare to look at him. He will for sure give me a concerned look and I've seen it so many times. Sometimes I just want him to be emotionless and just take me home when I need to without asking questions. It's not like he asks me any question now and I don't think he will until we get home.

He parked the car outside the garage and we got out. I took my bag and stormed in the house trying to just go to my room and lock the door but my father grabbed the bag. I almost fell because instead of my arm he had to grab the bag but I didn't fell cause he kept me steady and we both entered the house. After my dad put his jacket on a hanger he lead me to the kitchen of course where most of our little meetings are held and motioned me to sit down at the table. I sat down he sitting across from me with his fingers intertwined and looking away thinking as how to begin. He finally let out a sight and looked at me.

"Ari look I....." He stopped rubbing with a hand his back of his head the other hand resting on his lap. He looks nervous.

"I... do you want to talk about it? I know since I told you about my decision your vibe changed. Tell me why you don't like the idea." He finished and breath out, shifting on his seat and relaxing his shoulders.

I looked at him with an angry look. I think wether to tell him what I don't like or just start a fight. I started to play with my fingers while thinking.

"You should know better why I don't agree with you on this!"

I spat the words at him and he didn't liked my attitude cause now he has his hands crossed over his chest and looking at me with a frown.

"Aryka-" He started but I cut him off.

"Ok fine I'll tell you!" I said quickly.

He wanted to call me by my full name but I stopped him in time.
His face softened and he is waiting for my response.

"I just-" I was cut out by his phone who started to ring in his pocket. He put a hand of his head sitting up and groaned.

"Yes." He said at the phone.

I finally relaxed a bit hoping he may be needed at the company.
I looked at my dad really intense trying to make out what the other person was telling him through seeing my dads actions. Well no luck until now.

"Yea I'll see you there."

I waited for him to turn around and face me again.

"We are not done here. I'll catch you again next time. We really need to clarify this until then tell me if you met the guy at school. I think he knows you."
And with that he left. At least I don't have to explain myself. It's harder to put the words together and explain this. 

After my father went out the door I gone upstairs and in my room. I undressed myself and headed to the shower. I feel like I needed one. I love the water, it's so calming and warm. I love my bed too because I bed won't ask questions, won't make you feel bad and has a warm embrace and even makes comfortable. So yea this two are my favorites. Now I sound like a crazy motherfucker. I stopped the water and got out. I put a towel around me and gone to my room to put some clothes on. I think I'll sleep for a few hours, I'm so tired even if I've been to just one hour at school.

•••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up and looked out the window. It's already almost 6 p.m. I slept for like 4 hours. Well I'm a little hungry so I'll head to the supermarket. I'm such a lazy ass I don't even wanna get up.
I eventually at least got out the door, but I still wanna get back inside and up to my room to stay in my beautiful bed all day. I should really get going before it gets dark outside.

I arrived at the supermarket in the end. I took a shopping cart and wandered through the rows full of things mostly food. I took some bags of chips, muffins, milk for my cereal, butter, toast, chocolate and strawberries. I was heading to the checkout when I suddenly bumped into someone. I almost fell on my back but the person caught me before that. I was with my back on him and his strong arms were wrapped around my waist. I can feel the person's strong breath on my neck. This is a too familiar felling. He moved his head close to my ear and touched it with his lips. I got goosebumps and held my breath.

"You really know how to catch my attention. You always need help." He whispered and then nuzzled his nose in my hair again. I stoped a whimper from coming out and breathed out.

"S-sorry I wasn't l-looking where I w-was going."
I said in a stutter.
He let out a chuckle and I can feel him smirk.

I gained the nerve and decided to turn around and look at him. I turned around him knowing that I want to see him. He loosened his grip around my waist. I was now with my arms on his hard chest and I finally looked up to see him. His smirk was still there. I didn't expected that. My jaw dropped immediately.

He leaned close to my ear again.

"Close that little mouth of yours. You'll choke... with air if you don't want to choke because of something else." He said with his deep voice his words still repeating in my head.

I fell my face becoming red and I dropped my head down.
Pervert.
His hands started to go up and down my back making me shiver. Even if he is touching me like this I still feel comfortable and ...... safe.

One of his hand let go of my waist and with two fingers under my chin he lift my head up again. I locked eyes with him again.
He smiled softly at me not showing the smirk from before. This is more comforting.

"I hope you like what you see, but from the look on your face I can tell what your answer is."