2. Bakuwho?

Deku sat there, no expression upon his face. He was sitting on top of one of the bar stools surrounding the bar island. I have a smile plastered on my face, but inside I'm concerned he hasn't talked yet. Did he take my joke the wrong way or is he just tired?

A bright red blush made it's way across his face and I realize what he is thinking about, more like WHO he is thinking about.

"Let me guess. Angry Pomeranian?" I ask, raising one eyebrow as he turns even more red, which I didn't think was even possible, he looks like a damn tomato. I giggle and I was about to say something more, but then.

His watch beeps and the blush disappears from his face. "We have a new mission, we need to get my old notebook back. And, bring Bakugou back while your at it." He says with a straight face, although in that last bit I see a little blush creep along his face yet again and I start to giggle.

I continue giggling as we step through the portal to UA. I scale the building to get to 1A's Dorm rooms. Looking through the window, I notice all of them are in the living room except for Ochako and Bakugou.

I jump through the window and landed on Katsuki's bed, but he isn't in his room. eh, I'll just get the book and go. I walk over to Deku's room and open the door to see Bakugou asleep in the bed.

"Hey bro." I say, shaking him. "Not now Kirishima!" he whines. "Wait did someone replace me?" I say as sadness crept over me. 

"Wait, sis, Is that you?" he asks squinting his eyes as he sat up. "yup" I say rocking back and forth on my heels. He gets up and hugs me.

Bakugou just hugged me, Did Kurogiri take me to the wrong dimension again?

He pulls away.

I'm still thinking about how messed up the dimension that Kurogiri sent me too on accident when Bakugou says "I know that was out of character of me but, I missed you." I smile and tilt my head at the rare gesture and the rare words that followed it. 

"I missed you too bro." All of a sudden the door flies open, and I see an angry Uraraka in the doorway looking hot af.

"what is going on he-" she starts to say but her voice quavers when she sees me. I smile shyly and give a small wave "hi." She looks like a battle is taking place in her head.

She runs towards me and...

~Word count= 433~