¡Error!

Blood drips down my knife, a single red drop flies in the air, it lands on her hair.

Her sweet sweet hair.

I bend over the body and sniff it and I am Immediately hit with the scent I love... the scent of the one I love.

I lift the knife up to my eyeline for a better view, the handle feels lighter than it used to, though that might be partly to the adrenaline rush I had received from the act I had retired years ago.

I rotate the knife and the light bounces off the steel, this moment reminded me of the first time I killed someone. The same knife as 15 years ago had never felt so serene.

I move away from the blood pool surrounding the body on the floor and move to one of the couches in the room. My hands clasp around the letter on the table next to me and my thumb traces the stamp over the seal.

I prep my hand grip and slice the note open. My fingers slip into the packaging and I find a piece of paper. I fold it up until it becomes tiny and place it in the pocket attached to the strap on the side of my leg.

I wouldn't open it until I am back home. I leave the girls body on the floor and exit the dark room with a heavy sigh of nostalgia.

My legs pump back and forth as I run down the street and walk into a small alleyway. My back hits the stone wall and I slide down.

I reach into my pocket to find... it's gone.

The letter.

I see a note on the floor and bend down to pick it up, it's folded so small that it was almost unnoticeable.

It says

Dear my love,

It has been a few weeks since you left and I'm starting to worry,
I've placed a tracker on this note so you can never leave me again.

Sincerely, Himiko.

The note falls between my fingers as shock appears on my face.

I hadn't seen Toga and Ochako for years, where did Ochako go?

I jump onto his back and he hits the ground with a sickening thud.

"Sorry Deku, you left the villains while I stayed true to my colours, you really are pathetic."

My green hair is pulled back by her gloved hand and she holds a knife to my throat. It already had blood on it and it was hard differentiating mine over it.

Red splattered everywhere.

Red

Like the colour of my love for you honey...