6. Costumes

"Oh she has come to stay for a while." Kirishima looks offended "In YOUR dorm?" He asks. "I mean, were dating sooooooo." I say.

That's when he looses it. "YOUR DATING YOUR CRUSHES SISTER?" He yells. "You thought I had a crush on Bakugou?" I ask in bewilderment. He nods vigorously.

I laugh and he looks confused. "Well, If you think that is funny then, why don't you just leave, no one wants you anyways." He says and points for the exit.

By now, all of class 1A have gathered around, listening to the fight. I close my eyes, take a deep breath and separate the crowd for me and Toga to walk through.

Mina and Tsu follow us, Mina looks hurt by Kirishima. As soon as we get out of the school, Me, Mina and Tsu hug. "Cmon Toga!" Mina says, making room for my girlfriend to join in on the group hug.

We all are huddled into a group hug when Tsu asks. "Wait... Where are we gonna go?" Toga squeals and says "Why don't you guys become villains?" They all nod in agreement and Toga calls Kurogiri to take us to the villian base.

~time skip~

I flop onto the couch and I'm about to put the TV on when Toga says.

"You guys need villian outfits!" She walks into the room holding 3 bags, each with our names painted on it. I walk up to her, give her a peck on the cheek, grab the bag that has my name on it and sit down on the couch.

I open the bag to find that toga has gotten me her costume (minus the things needed for her quirk) and made the colours pink and green.

I look over my shoulder to see her standing behind me, with a nervous look on her face. "Do you like the costumes?" "Yes!" We all shout, running toward her, tripping at least 100 times in the process.

Dabi interrupts our group hug and looks at me with a bored look on his face "oh your back." He says, looking at me, but Mina and Tsu think he is looking at toga.

"And you brought an anterage, great." With that glum statement, he turned around and walked out, closing the door behind him.

He opens the door again, peaking his head through and says "almost forgot, you got a mission." We all squeal in excitement. Once it wore off, we slammed the door in his face to go get ready.

~time skip~

I get pulled into an alley way of some dude in a cloak, he holdes me in a tight grip and kisses me.

I try to pull away but his quirk makes it so I'm stuck to him, there are purple balls all over my body that are sticking me to him. Mineta.

That's when I hear a voice in the other end of the alleyway "I-I can't believe you w-would do this to me!" I look over to see Toga standing there, tears flooding her eyes.

~Word count= 513~