9. Purple skin

"Quirk blockers!!!" I heard Toga say as my body floats to the surface of consciousness, still closing my eyes so I can eavesdrop.

Toga looks at me as i slightly open one eye and when no one is looking she blows a kiss and winks, causing me to blush.

Dabi looks over at me and I decide this would be the perfect time to wake up. Causing a scene of yawning and stretching limbs I hope is believable enough.

As soon as I "wake up" Toga hugs me, squeezing me so tight i though I would pop like a balloon. Dabi picks me up bridal style and carries me over to a room I never noticed before.

I bite back retorts as he lays me on a counter and locks both my elbows into a metal bracelet attached to a robot arm.

Shit, is this Mineta? Why the heck am I attached to this? Is this a that machine?

He reaches towards me and... grabs a bottle of blue shimmery liquid from the table next to me.

What is he doing?

He pours some of the shimmering liquid onto his hand and rubs it around the quirk blocker on my left wrist. The seal breaks instantly, Dabi holds his hand out to catch the falling quirk blocker.

After doing the same process on my right hand, the metal clasps around my elbows also detach and I sit up as he passes me water. Eerily silently, Dabi takes out some other tubes and containers with balms and creams and starts rubbing them on the tender areas where the quirk blockers used to be.

Then the skin starts to turn purple, not bruise purple but..... grape purple

Hello peoples, sorry I haven't posted in a while and then came out with a short chapter like this, I'm not even going to come up with an excuse 😑.

~Word Count= 318 Words~