8. Taylor Swift

~Ochako Third Person POV~

"Great, how are we getting home now?" The brunette said, looking visibly annoyed. "Girl, you need to calm down" Mina said with a straight face.

"Don't Taylor Swift me right now! We're in a serious situation!" Ochako said with her head in her hands, "What? Taylor Swift always makes me feel better!" Mina said defensively after Tsu gave her a particularly scary glare.

Ochako sat down on a bench and put her hand under her chin. "What are we gonna do?" Tsu says, looking at the usually bubbly girl. "I don't kno-" the brunette trailed off, suddenly focusing on something.

A blurry figure stood in the background, and you could tell by her face that she knew this person. "Kirishima" she whispered with a scowl upon her no longer rosy-cheeked face.

The hatred in her eyes was unprecedented as she followed the red haired hero's every moves with a soul-less look that shadowed across her face.

Tsu noticed Ochako's beams of hatred, stood next to the bench and bent down -facing the same way as Ochako- to see if she could spot what she was looking at.

The frog-girl's face matched the face next to hers as she spotted the figure Ochako was glaring at.

The man walked over to Mina, either not noticing or choosing to ignore the four daggers staring into his soul.

"Hey Mina." The red head said with a toothy grin upon his face. Mina eyes looked like they just regained focus as she shakes her head and looks at the supposed hero standing in front of her.

"DONT "HI MINA" ME! I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOUR DIRTY TRICKS!" Mina yelled, startling the other three as she starts making threats about what she will do to him to 'make him pay'.

Ochako and Tsu stand, holding Mina back as the alien queen tries to push Kirishima over, causing him to back up into the alley way, the alley way where that happened.

~Toga Third Person POV~

"What are we gonna do?!" she says frantically, Pacing the already burned down rug for the 1000th time. Curse friction she thought bitterly.

"I don't know, and will you stop pacing? At this point your going to get to the core of the earth in a second." Dabi mumbled, lying down on the couch with pillows sandwiching his face and his socked feet dangling off the side of the arm.

Both of them were covered head to toe in about a thousand layers of clothing, the fire was on and so was the heater. Toga was draped in a bunch of fluffy thick blankets that trailed in front and behind her, but that didn't stop her from pacing.

Toga snapped her fingers and Dabi automatically turned his head. "Get Kurogiri on the phone right now." Toga said.

Usually Dabi wouldn't be scared of a 17 year old but Toga was... lets say... different.

Dabi threw of the pillows and grudgingly set foot on the long travel to the bar counter. He picked up the phone and dialled Kurogiri's number.

 ~Ochako First Person POV~

Mina lets out a weird Tarzan battle cry as she heads for the rock man, fist positioned to punch him in the face.

"Wait Mina, his quirk!" I yell, but I notice her other hand also curled into a fist, by her side. This very fit was one that Kirishima had not noticed and therefore hadn't protected himself from.

Mina stoped her fist aiming for his face and swang the other one. My face cringes, preparing for the cry of pain that will come from Kirishima.

She hit him, In the crotch.

But Kirishima just smirks and runs back in, I step in front of Mina, trying to use my quirk on Kirishima.

Kirishima touches my wrist just before I'm about to hit him.

~Toga First Person POV~

Dabi has called Kurogiri and he said that he was on the way, I sigh and flop onto the couch just to get back up again as I hear the voice of the one and only mamagiri.

"What's going on?" He asks, pure worry in his eyes, probably at the thought of one of his little kids being sad.

"Can you teleport to Ochako?" I say as he opens a portal.

"Step in." He says. We head through the portal and make it to an alley way.

Wait... I recognise those bins! It's the Mineta alley way!  I frantically look around the alley way to find Ochako, Tsu and Mina all bruised and beaten up on the floor.

"Kurogiri, Dabi! Look!" I say, pointing to the three girls lying sprawled in awkward positions. We each pick up one and I obviously picked up my girlfriend.

We make it back to the headquarters thanks to Kurogiri's portal, and as soon as we lay the three girls down on their beds, I notice something on all of their wrists.

"Guys, come look at this." I say, calling the two villains over. Dabi's face darkened at the sight.

"What?" I ask.

"They're... Quirk blockers."

~Wow! 851 words! I am so proud of myself for that lol, I'm not very good at using posh vocabulary so sorry if I made some mistakes. AnYwAys, goodbye my lovely children.~

~ Word count= 851 ~