10. Is This Real?

~🐣~

~🐣~

Stumbling into our hotel room, we laugh as Jimin removes his jacket and throws it on the floor behind him. Placing his hands on my waist, he pushes me against the door and dives into my neck. Sucking on the sensitive skin, I continue to moan while pushing my chest against his to try and close the distance between us.

When I try to wrap my arms around his neck, he wastes no time grabbing my wrists and pins them above my head against the door. Pulling away from my neck, he looks me up and down while biting his lip and allowing a groan to slip past them.

"You look so fucking sexy, I can't believe this is real."

Feeling the warmth in between my thighs intensify, I realize that he has no idea that I'm celibate but I know I know I want to end it with him. I'm incredibly turned on right now and I don't think I have the power to stop myself from allowing this to happen, even though I'm certain I want this to happen.

"I... I have to tell you something."

Raising his eyebrow, he releases my wrist and takes a small step back to allow me a little more space. I look at my feet for a moment before I focus my gaze back on him and swallow thickly.

"I know where this is gonna lead to, so I feel the need, to be honest, and tell you the truth."

He simply nods and tells me that I can trust him and tell him anything.

"I-I" sighing, I shut my eyes as I feel my heart rate speed up.

Lifting my face by taking a hold of my chin with his index finger and thumb, I open my eyes and immediately lock eyes with him. "Tell me, it's okay. Nothing can stop me from feeling the way I do."

Taking a deep breath in a sad attempt to calm my nerves, I decide it's better to just throw it out in the open like word vomit.

"I've been celibate."

Holding our eye contact, I try to gauge his reaction. But I can't read anything on his features, he could be thrilled, he could be disappointed... I have no idea.

Just when I'm about to give up and move away, he cages me in between him and the door, startling me in the process. He looks determined as he stares at me while closing the space between us.

"What's going on?" I quietly whisper as he keeps staring at me in total silence.

"What's going on is that I think it's adorable that you were nervous to tell me, I love the fact that you've upheld to withstand sex until you felt comfortable, and I am thrilled that you want me to be the one to do this with you. So, if you still want us to, we can have sex and I'll do my best to make this as pleasurable for you as possible."