5. The Apartment

~🐣~

~🐣~

Jimin

The fact that Dana's roommate moved out without notice and let her know via text after she got her stuff, actually pisses me off. She told me they had been friends for years and that they had been living together for four years. If you actually care about one another, you do not just pack your stuff and leave and notify the other person via a fucking text message. That's low and honestly a dick move.

I really enjoy spending my time with Dana and over the short month that we've gotten to know each other, I've truly grown to appreciate her and it's already hard to imagine my life without her. Maybe my feelings are a little crazy, but after the amount of time we've spent together, even texting and or calling, it's been hard to go a day without talking to her.

What I love most about spending time with Dana is the fact that I can be myself. Usually, when I'm around girls, they expect me to be a bad boy or to be this incredibly hot guy that constantly works out and is a huge flirt. But I tend to get shy around girls, it took me a lot of effort to even be so blunt when I told Dana I'd pick her up after her shift the day we met.

I'm used to wearing a mask, figuratively speaking. To put on this persona and basically play a part in a play or something. But with Dana.. with Dana it felt different, it felt wrong to pretend to be someone I'm not. It felt wrong to be anyone other than myself. I truly felt the need to be who I really am, so I started acting like myself while I was around her, and before I knew it, Dana and I started to hang around more often and chat with one another on a daily basis.

I actually feel like she likes me for me and it's a feeling that I'm still trying to get used to.

A couple of hours ago I thought something bad had happened to her because my messages weren't getting delivered, which could either mean that her phone had died... which it had... or someone had turned it off or something. I became worried and thought she might be in some sort of danger because she usually messages me when she's home, especially after an evening shift at the diner.

Because I was so worried, I rushed out of bed this morning the moment I noticed that she still hadn't received my messages. So I immediately got out of bed, put some random clothes on, and rushed out of my apartment and towards my car. I stopped by at the diner first, where Jungkook informed me that he gave her a week off as a thank-you for the two weeks full of double shifts. He also told me he brought her home yesterday so that I should check her apartment next. I thanked him and rushed over to her place and when she opened the door, sleep still visible in her eyes, my worries vanished in a matter of seconds. I couldn't hold myself back from hugging her, I was just so relieved that she was safe and okay.

I guess I worried for nothing, but we've kind of fallen into a routine over the past month, and the fact she didn't text me after her shift yesterday.. worried me. It scared me. I was truly afraid something bad had happened to her. And while she was in the bathroom to tame her hair, I messaged Jungkook to let him know his best friend was completely okay and that I was worried for nothing.