Chapter 5: A beautiful notion

In the final stretch of their album promotion schedule, Blackpink poured their hearts and souls into every comeback they had throughout the year

In the final stretch of their album promotion schedule, Blackpink poured their hearts and souls into every comeback they had throughout the year. It had been an extraordinary journey for them, filled with remarkable achievements. But amidst the whirlwind of success, Jisoo found solace in rediscovering her true self. She embraced her playful side, cracking jokes, laughing heartily and venturing out with her friends - a stark contrast to her past self. Witnessing her genuine happiness, her fellow members and loved ones couldn't help but rejoice.

Little did they know that underneath Jisoo's radiant exterior, there was a deep longing for one person in particular. This time, she had learned the art of hiding and controlling her emotions, determined not to burden anyone with her sorrows or struggles. Each night, tears would fall silently for him, but in the morning, she would find the strength to put on a mask of contentment, hiding the truth from the world.

"Unnie!!" Jennie exclaimed as she stepped out of the service elevator.

"Hey Jendeuk, why the commotion? I'm right here, haha," Jisoo chuckled.

"My apologies, I just noticed you were in a hurry to get home so I rushed to catch up with you before you left the building," Jennie explained.

"Apologies, I actually wanted to visit my parents before heading home, which is why I was in such a rush," Jisoo explained.

"No worries, I actually wanted to ask if you'd like to accompany me to a party tonight. It's Irene Unnie's birthday celebration, and I thought it would be fun if we went together," Jennie suggested with a beaming smile.

"Mmm, I'm not entirely sure about that," Jisoo hesitated.

"Come on Unnie, please come with me. I really wanted to have you by my side. Don't leave me hanging," Jennie pleaded, her eyes filled with hope.

"Fine, but let me make it clear that I won't be wearing any of your clothes. They're just too revealing for my personal taste," Jisoo asserted to Jennie.

"Haha, deal, but at least wear something beautiful and alluring. Unnie, please don't disappoint me," Jennie exclaimed.

"I'll pick you up around 8pm, so be prepared. See you later," Jennie informed Jisoo as she walked back to the office.

 See you later," Jennie informed Jisoo as she walked back to the office