14 You're obedient

song yu recognized that qin sihuan, who was sitting in the car, was the man who picked up lu zhi at the school gate last time, as if he was called uncle by lu zhi?

he hung up after speaking, put the phone in his trouser pocket, and asked lu zhi: "is this your relative?" how could

he not remember when lu zhi had such an uncle?

"no." lu zhi snorted, glanced at qin sihuan, the man smiled lightly on his lips, sitting in the car as steady as an old dog, he put on song yu's shoulder, hooked song yu and bent down, smiling and squinting, the tone was particularly well-behaved: "uncle, do you send us?" qin sihuan's

chin moved down, signaling him to get into the car.

song yu got on first, sat in the back seat, and politely said when he got into the car: "uncle, thank you."

qin sihuan was a little tired after being ridiculed by lu zhi several times, he looked at song yu in the rearview mirror and asked, "what do you usually call xiao zhi?"

lu zhi just sat on the co-pilot, bowed his head and buckled his seat belt, after hearing qin sihuan's words, he calmed his eyebrows, posed as an elder, and said in a calm tone, lightly: "ah yu usually calls my father."

qin sihuan: "? "

...... he didn't quite understand what the young people were thinking now.

"i'm fucking you!" you make it clear to lao tzu, who is the father of the two of us?! i'm still your grandpa!

song yu jumped up from the back seat and raised his slap to hit lu zhi's head.

before the hand could fall, his wrist was clamped by a wheat-colored palm, and the man used so much force that he almost screwed his hand off.

song yu: "oops, oops, oops! uncles and uncles! i hand my hand! iit hurts..."

lu zhi looked down at qin sihuan's arm beside him, and saw song yu screaming in pain with a bitter face. he smashed his mouth, slightly opened his peach blossom eyes, stretched out his hand to reach over, touched song yu's head lovingly, and reassured: "er smash it."

qin sihuan still did not let go of his hand, his old-fashioned eyes were stained with anger, he looked at song yu with a cold face, and his voice was cold: "you fight with him to fight with your mouth, what is it to do it?"

"oh, it turns out that you are a filial son who still wants to kill your father?" lu zhi pinched his throat, his eyebrows were all smiling, and it was not too big to see the hilarity on the side, pointing to qin sihuan, and raising the pride of the lower bart: "see no, this is my uncle, kiss!" you little cub still want to beat me up in front of my uncle?

qin sihuan let go of his hand with a snort, glanced at the road, and said with a straight face: "who is your uncle?"

he held out his finger and scraped it down on lu zhi's throat knot, his dark eyes suppressed, "or kissed?" lu's

heartbeat... the beginning of the outburst accelerated.

he swallowed his saliva, avoided qin sihuan's hand, turned his head to look out the window, and licked his lips uneasily, but the more he licked, the more dry his mouth became, "song yu, report the location." "

oh yes." song yu answered and reported the location to qin sihuan: "uncle, it is on the next street, you have been driving for three minutes."

after saying that, song yu couldn't help but think, why do you still need someone to send it so close?

there were many cars outside the school, and the three-minute road was blocked for nearly a quarter of an hour, and the cars traveled slower than the turtles.