34 voice

try...... what a ghost!

if it is three days and three nights, the old thing is estimated to be exhausted!!!

there was no wave on the road, giving qin si a rolling meme, and then solemnly turned off the phone, closed his eyes, and went to sleep!

but as soon as he closed his eyes, he kept playing back the night when the man pressed him into his arms, and his voice was hoarse and low, saying, baby, like you. 

he rolled over a few times with his eyes closed, and there was the sound of a book turning underneath.

listening to the sound of the pages turning, lu zhi inexplicably felt like a fire had risen in his body, and his lower abdomen was also hot.

in the middle of the night, he sat up straight up from the bed, climbed out of bed with his mobile phone, opened the computer, and connected the mobile phone and the computer with a data cable.

the white and slender mobile phone presses the power button, and the screen slowly lights up.

the lamp in the dormitory had been extinguished, ye zhou'ao and tao dong had gone to bed, only jiang shiyan was still reading and taking notes, the lamp on jiang shiyan's desk illuminated half of lu zhi's face, and the teenager's earlobes were red and could drip blood.

lu zhi licked his lips, opened the wechat chat box, and saved the photo of qin sihuan.

he used a computer to manipulate the files on his phone, copied the photos to the computer, built a separate folder, and finally set a password.

only then did he glance at the news that qin si had been glowing.

- juncheng qin: duplicity.

-juncheng qin: obviously, every time you are cool to die.

lu stop: ...

he didn't!

where did he duplicitously?

he refused in his mouth and in action! it's just that every time this old thing forces him to do something he doesn't like!!!

and......

although no one looked, lu zhi still couldn't help but cover his face with his hands, and his expression was tangled.

he didn't want to die every time...

OBVIOUSLY THE FIRST TIME IS STILL VERY PAINFUL QAQ!

to say that it is cool, only the back has such a loss... no, half lost... no, it's probably one in ten thousand, right?

after a while, jiang shiyan finished taking notes, yawned and prepared to go to bed, only to find that lu zhi did not know when he came down.

jiang shiyan looked at the time on his mobile phone and asked, "ah zhi, it's eleven o'clock, don't you sleep yet?" "

lu zhi turned his back on him, shook his head, and said deeply, "you go to sleep first." "

jiang shiyan felt strange.

lu zhi this person's biological clock is very regular, playing games must be played until two o'clock in the middle of the night to sleep, when not playing games must be before ten o'clock must go to bed.

and luzhi also ensures that you wake up fifteen minutes before class every day.

but today lu stopped did not play the game, according to this point should sleep.

could it be that lu zhi was just as nervous as he was, afraid of going to xingyu for an interview and not performing well?

that's the only possibility.