135 old stuff

there were too many things in juncheng, qin sihuan only had three days this time, and even these three days were saved by working overtime to deal with things.

lu zhi held sweet in one hand and honey in the other, and all three pairs of eyes looked at lou han.

"lou, do we still have an empty room here?" lu stopped asking.

honey and sweetie also asked, "lou hangan daddy, where do we live?" the

two children were cute, their voices crisp and raw, and their fleshy little faces were full of curiosity.

lou han was completely overwhelmed, and at first there was some jealousy and envy, but now he was completely attacked by sweet and honey and became a veritable "dry. daddy".

"your big daddy sleeps with this, you two," lou han smiled, his fingers pointed to the way, and then crouched down, laughing and looking at the two children: "sweet and honey, do you want to sleep with daddy?"

honey is not afraid of life, and lou han often comes to their house to play, after he listened to lou han's words, the little short arm stretched out, the little paw of the flesh patted on lou han's face, he looked up at the big dad: "big dad, i want to sleep with the dry dad."

"good." qin sihuan was happy to see his success and nodded approvingly.

lou han also said: honey likes to daddy so much?

"i don't!" sweet pouted, leaned back into lu zhi's arms, and hugged lu zhi's arm, "i want to sleep with daddy!"

lu zhi was about to be cute by his little daughter, and he took a bite out of sweetie's face, "well, sweetie sleeps with daddy, honey sleeps with daddy."

sweetie also kissed lu zhi's face, "i haven't slept with my father for a long time, i want to listen to my father sing!" <

"good." lu zhi was coaxed by his daughter to have no bottom line at all, and completely forgot that there was also qin sihuan.

qin sihuan jumped on his forehead, and he said in a deep voice, "sweet." the

little puffed up their cheeks and looked at qin sihuan with a confused face, their big eyes blinked, and they crisply shouted: big daddy! "what

did big daddy tell you before he came?" qin sihuan asked solemnly.

qin sihuan usually spoils children, but he is serious most of the time, and sweet sees him pull down his face and stammer," said big daddy, saying that he wanted sweet to sleep with his brother. big eyes looked at the road, and they were about to cry: "dad, dad, big daddy won't allow me to sleep with you."

tiantian obviously did not know that this kind of behavior was called "complaint".

"yes, big daddy also said that if we were arguing to sleep with dad, he wouldn't buy us ice cream to eat." honey also added: "i also want to sleep with my father, my father is fragrant, others are smelly!"

lou han & qin sihuan: "..."

"qin sihuan!" lu zhi looked up and glared at qin sihuan, "how do you teach children like this?"

qin sihuan put his hand on his forehead, and he sighed: "baby, i didn't teach it that way, really, i just..."

"i don't care about you." lu zhi was distressed about his little daughter, he took tiantian and honey's hand, stood up, and did not give qin sihuan a look: "i sleep with tiantian and honey, you and qiao ding go to sleep."

qin sihuan: "!

qin sihuan glanced at qiao ding beside him and made a look. <

joe decided to do so and immediately said, "i don't sleep with the president, i'm straight, i'm afraid."