15 Party

Qin Sihuan's car did not go far, the mobile phone rang, it was a call from qiao ding. he picked it up, put on his headphones, and heard the assistant on the other side say, "general manager qin, just now mr. meng came to the company to find you and said that he wanted to invite you to Jiayue for a meal."

 "what about the others?" hearing the two words jiayue, qin sihuan looked through the car window at the hotel outside, which happened to be called jiayue.

he studied in england, and after a few years of returning to china, he broke up with his family because of his appearance, so he was not very familiar with the streets of lishi.

"mr. meng just left and said he was waiting for you in jiayue at night." qiao ding remembered something and added: "mr. meng said that there is an old friend who came back today, mainly to invite people to dinner, please just by the way, let you not think too much."

qin sihuan: ...

the meng family and the qin family are family friends, but meng wei and qin sihuan are like two extremes, meng wei is a person with eight faces, long sleeves and good dance, and is full of style, qin sihuan is rigid and self-disciplined, rigorous and realistic. after qin sihuan came out two years ago, meng wei always verbally teased him.

"got it." qin sihuan replied and asked him again, "are the materials for the meeting ready tomorrow morning?"

qiao ding was almost unable to grasp the phone by this sentence, and looked back at the files piled up on the desk, and his face wrinkled into a bitter melon: "... you ready.

qiao ding smiled bitterly, it seems that he is going to work overtime again tonight...

with a workaholic like qin sihuan, overtime is the norm, but the intensity of work is too great, although it has been seven years with qin sihuan, qiao ding is still not used to it.

——

qin sihuan found a place to park, got out of the car and leaned over the side of the car to smoke a cigarette, his thumb swiped on the screen, found meng wei's phone, dialed it.

"qin zong?" mmeng wei's voice was very surprised and exaggerated: "you have every opportunity, how do you have time to spoil me?"

qin sihuan bit the cigarette between his teeth, inhaled, and sandwiched it between the index and middle fingers of his left hand, hanging on his side, and opened the door: "where?"

meng wei laughed hesitantly, it seemed that someone was talking behind him, and the woman's voice was not very clear, meng wei said: "407, come up, we are all here, we will send you."

qin sihuan twisted the cigarette on the trash can and threw it in.

his addiction to smoking is a bit large, and when his mood is not stable, he is a little uncontrollable.

as soon as he entered the hotel, the waiter led him up to the fourth floor.

it was late afternoon, and the lights in the private room were dappled, and there were a number of people in their circle. on the sofa next to him sat a man in a burgundy shirt, the man was holding a woman with enchanting makeup in his arms, and when he saw qin sihuan coming, the man loosened his hand around the woman's waist, stood up, and looked at meng wei: "or is meng always capable, even qin zong can call ah?" the person who spoke was

named zheng yuan, the son of zheng's son.

meng wei came out of a pile of people playing cards, went forward and punched qin sihuan's shoulder affectionately, and smiled: "why don't you come back to china and come to me, i thought you were dead!"