129 beast 4

the next day was the first day of the chinese new year, and lu stopped waking up early, the sky had not yet revealed the white of the fish's belly, the room was dark, and the air carried a tranquility after a long night of sleep.

he rolled over, half-lying on his pillow, staring sideways at the desk for a moment. i could faintly see the test papers on the desk.

lu zhi unconsciously bit his lip flap.

in fact, qin sihuan was very good to him, and although lu zhi hated him on the surface, he also knew that he was a good villain.

although qin sihuan was not very good, his temper was not good, and he also had an inexplicable sense of superiority, like a mental retardation. but this man is really good to him.

there are not many good friends around lu zhi, and there are very few people who are sincere to him, and qin sihuan can be counted as one.

now that something has happened to qin sihuan's family, he is reasonable and should also help.

lu zhi thought so, put on a few clothes, sat up from the bed, and turned on the lamp.

he put on his slippers, pulled open the closet in the corner, picked up a few pieces of clothing and threw them on the bed, and further back in the closet, there was a piggy bank.

the piggy bank was red, very festive, and the piggy laughed and smiled. lu zhi went to the store when he was ten years old, and it cost him almost two weeks of pocket money.

lu zhi is very self-conscious, and his habit of saving money is different from others, others like to save a coin or a fifty cent coin, or some small amount of loose money.

he's different, he likes to save red tickets. <

after saving a hundred yuan each time, lu zhi would go to the convenience store in the community, find his aunt to exchange the loose money for a whole piece of money, and then carefully fold the whole money, and finally stuff it into the small crack of the piggy bank.

the money in this piggy bank is each in a hundred denominations.

lu zhi had saved up for six whole years, and he couldn't remember how much money was in it, but there was always ten thousand yuan.

he thought about it for a whole night and decided to give the money to qin sihuan.

qin sihuan was miserable, his family did not want him, and he also said that he would be very poor in the future.

the private money was gone and could be saved again, but uncle qin could not be starved to death.

ten thousand yuan to save a little money, can be used for a whole year!

qin sihuan has this money, after holding on for a while, you can go to the supermarket as a cashier, you can also go to the restaurant to wash the dishes for people, the road has seen, in the city of li to wash the dishes, you can earn two thousand yuan a month!

in short, qin sihuan would not be starved to death with this money.

lu zhi looked firmly at the cute piggy bank, carefully put the piggy bank into the bag, he thought about it again, and decided to send qin sihuan some more food.

he put in the chocolate candy he had bought for a long time and was reluctant to eat.

in the end, the whole school bag was bulging, and when lu zhi was on his back, his heart was sour, and he couldn't help but suck his nose, and he wanted to cry a little.

these are his treasures! he had saved the money in that piggy piggy bank for six years! that chocolate candy, or when he was in the summer, carrying lu yao on his back, sneaked to the supermarket to buy it, and he was always reluctant to eat it. <