18 Little idiot

After such a toss, it was already eleven o'clock in the evening, and if lu zhi went back at this time, tie would definitely break his leg by his family's grumpy father.

this was the apartment where qin sihuan used to live, and the last time he led the way, he stopped coming, but that time the two of them broke up unhappily.

this time the road stopped without making trouble, quietly followed qin sihuan to the elevator, watched him enter the password, printed his fingerprints, and fiddled with the door lock for a while, qin sihuan turned his head, and the black eyes looked at lu stop gently: "come here." the road stopped

a few steps ago, stopped beside him, and it was rare to twist like a little girl, and the shy did not have the courage to look at him.

qin sihuan grabbed his hand, pressed the index finger of his right hand on the screen, entered his fingerprint on the door lock, and smiled at lu zhi: "after that, you can come directly to your uncle's place." the

man's palm was very hot, and lu stopped shrinking a little, and then hardened his guts, and replied plainly: "oh." qin sihuan let go of

his hand, walked into the apartment, turned on the light, changed his shoes at the entrance, and then bent down and dragged a pair of blue flip-flops to the foot of the road stop: "change it." "

hmm."

lu stopped shyly lowered his head, half squatted/body, untied his shoelaces with both hands, and changed into slippers.

the yardage is just right, a little bit large, the bottom is soft, and the foot is very comfortable to step on.

he moved his toes, maintained a half-crouched movement, and looked up at qin sihuan.

he stood in front of the refrigerator, pulled open the refrigerator door with one hand, unbuttoned the neckline of his shirt with the other, and looked at the refrigerator very casually, "hungry or not?" uncle cooks you something to eat? tthe living room was

lit with white crystal lights, the white tile floor was spotless, and there was not a trace of folds on the gray sofa.

"i didn't eat at night, my classmates called for wine, and i didn't eat at all." lu zhi stood up, stood at the entrance, touched his hand in his pants pocket, did not touch the mobile phone, and then looked down and rummaged through the pocket, still not found.

he looked up, his eyes a little dazed, looking at qin sihuan: "uncle, my mobile phone seems to have been lost."

qin sihuan was taking a tomato from the refrigerator, listening to the action, turning his head, glancing up and down at him: "where do you usually put your mobile phone?" lu

zhi was very lazy, even the water was taken at the entrance of the examination room, even a bag was too lazy to carry, and there was no place on his body where he could put down the mobile phone.

qin sihuan couldn't get through to him before, and naturally thought that he didn't bring a mobile phone.

lu zhi scratched his eyebrows, unconsciously walked a few steps in the living room, did not know what to think, raised his hand and knocked on his head melon seed: "oh, i forgot." "forgot

what?" qin sihuan raised an eyebrow amusedly, walked to him with two eggs and tomatoes, and lowered his eyes.

"i gave song yu the phone and asked him to help me hold it."

"little idiot, can you forget this?"

qin sihuan laughed, walked to the flow table, took out two bowls, put the eggs aside, and began to cut the tomatoes, and asked for directions without returning: "do you want to eat poached eggs or loose eggs?"