26 four fourths

It was the meal point, and there were a lot of people in the canteen.

Lu Zhi did not say it down, but he only felt that the title of Fourth Fourth was really a bit inconsistent with Qin Sihuan's personality.

He said, "Uncle, I'll line up first to go to dinner, let's talk next time." After

queuing up with Tao Dong to finish eating, the two found a corner to sit face to face.

The crowd around them was briefly quiet, and they all looked at the end of the road in unison.

This scene is similar to when Lu Yu was eating in the cafeteria in high school, when Song Yu was chanting something in Lu Zhi's ear every day to see the allusion to kill Wei Jiu—this is probably one of the few idioms that Song Yu knows.

Tao Dong was amazed, looked around, and couldn't help but sigh: "Looking good really has an advantage." He was

also amazed when he first saw Lu Zhi.

There are many good-looking people in the film school, so beautiful that people can remember it at a glance. But like Lu Zhi, the temperament of the body is lazy and sloppy, and the hands and feet are like the idle rich and noble princes who were pampered and habitual in ancient times, and the bright and eye-catching of a face is born, there is a kind of beauty that transcends gender, and there are not many beautiful people who are extremely unique to their own characteristics.

His facial features are born well, the standard of three courts and five eyes is very high, a pair of peach blossom eyes are full of charms, and it is as if he is tickling at the tip of his heart.

More importantly, this beautiful, handsome and squeamish handsome guy is still in good shape!

The thin white T on his body vaguely outlined the superior line of wide shoulders and narrow waist, and when he sat down, his waist was strong and thin, without a trace of extra flesh.

The girls in the freshman class exploded.

Fan Qianrui, who was queuing up, noticed the movement on this side and turned her head and looked at it. <

She saw her male god at a glance.

Fan Qianrui still remembered that luzhi rejected her during the college entrance examination, and said that when she got to college, she would meet better people.

But now that she has come to college, she still encounters a road stop.

Does that count as... Fateful fate?

Fan Qianrui walked towards the curb with her own meal, put the dinner plate on the table, sat down next to Tao Dong, and looked at the luzhi diagonally opposite with a smile, and a pair of pure deer eyes bent up.

Her tone was hard to hide her excitement: "Stop, meet again!" Lu Zhi looked

away from the sweet and sour tenderloin in the bowl, and his long eyelashes were raised, looking at Fan Qianrui.

The light coffee-colored eyes stared at Fan Qianrui for a while, and Lu Zhi asked hesitantly, "Classmate, are you ——?

Fan Qianrui: ...

The fucking lump actually forgot about her???

Is the male god brain a pig brain?!

Does he have seven seconds of memory of a fish?!

"Stop, we saw it when we took the exam." Fan Qianrui hung her head slightly, and the deer eyes looked up at Lu Zhi, and her voice was delicate enough to drip water: "Did you really forget?" Or are you deliberately pretending not to know me?