77 never mind

Qiao Ding felt that his boss's shout was like a pair of invisible hands, pinching his neck, making him dare not even breathe.

Nine swimsuit stills with a clear stop on the Weibo interface, and the comments at the bottom are a sneaky applause.

Qiao Ding lowered his head, his hand slowly and quietly covered the mobile phone screen, covering the screen, and his head slowly lifted up from the desk with a stack of documents, like a picture of a movie frame by frame, his eyes turned upwards, looking at Qin Sihuan standing in front of the desk.

"...... Qin Zong? Qiao Ding swallowed his saliva and looked up to see his boss's expressionless face. Qiao Ding couldn't help but think, looking up from the bottom up, their Chin Qin Zong's chin was really good-looking, just like the fake chin that the Human Plastic Surgery Center seriously made. It's so good-looking that it looks like a fake.

Qin Sihuan knocked on the blue folder that had just been thrown on the desk, and there was a rough cocoon on the abdomen of the index finger of his right hand, the bone joints were thick, and the nails were trimmed very short, looking clean and neat.

Qiao Ding looked at it, and remembered the **** he had read on the Green River website.

His boss's hand... It's not very pretty.

But it's very good, and the point of excellence is that this finger is quite thick.

"What are you doing?" Shouted at you a lot. Qin Sihuan was a little dissatisfied with the efficiency of this assistant, he glanced at the mobile phone that Qiao Ding had placed on the table, reached out and picked it up, and when he touched it, the mobile phone was still hot.

Qiao Ding wanted to die.

The most terrible thing in this world is that there is no iron-faced selfless workaholic boss, not this workaholic boss who is not only strict with himself but also strict with his subordinates, not that the workaholic boss married an eighteen-year-old beautiful teenager, not the beautiful teenager who recently acted in a TV series, not the role of the beautiful teenager in the swimsuit, and not even more in his sneaky look at the beautiful teenager's swimsuit during work hours. <

Instead, his phone's screen off time was set to two minutes.

At this moment, the mobile phone screen in Qin Sihuan's hand was still lit.

...... It also happened to be on the interface that Qiao Ding had just browsed.

Swimsuit photo comments on the first article.

- "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa What kind of immortal little brother is this! It's a first love male god! Motherfucker! Core] core] core] core]] the

second article.

——【Brother on me!】 On me! Me Me Me Me Me Me! I can I can!!! [Crying] [Crying] [Cry]】

Article 3.

——【This path has been contracted by me, no one should rob me [fork waist]]

Fourth.

——【Swimsuit teenager Lu Junjiu fell in love!!!! Is my brother short of girlfriends? [Sincerely curious] weak and pitiful but the kind that can blow rainbow farts to his brother (. Article

5.

——【Am I the only one who thinks this male match is better looking than the male lead?】

"..."

Qin Sihuan twisted his eyebrows and looked at the interface of the mobile phone, and the Weibo push was still jingling. The nine photos of the Nine Palace Grid clearly came into his eyes, and each photo angle was particularly well chosen, completely showing the charm of the teenager.