63 family

Lu Zhi sat in the passenger seat with the big bouquet of roses, and the bouquet was so big that he almost embraced it.

Seeing that he liked this bouquet of flowers so much, Qin Sihuan finally felt a little satisfied, and felt that he was still very romantic. Thinking of the surprise he had prepared for the road when it snowed tonight, the mood when driving was a little indescribably excited.

The car drove all the way to Wenxin Road and stopped at an upscale villa area.

After walking for seven or eight minutes, I saw a small villa, a white building, and the villa was full of flowers and plants, almost exactly the same as the villa in C City, but in the city center, the land price was probably more expensive.

Lu Zhijia used to engage in real estate, his father is doing second-hand real estate to sell himself, although Lu Zhi did not learn anything, but he still understands the land price. In this small villa in front of you, it is conservatively estimated to be at least sixty or seventy million.

He couldn't help but think, how did Qin Sihuan's personality of liking to spend money indiscriminately at every turn developed? Doesn't he have a lot of houses, so why buy them again? Don't you think extravagance is wasteful?

However, Qin Sihuan did not give him a chance to ask this question, and when he walked to the door of the villa, the man took the key out of his pocket and put it in the palm of lu's hand, "Open it and see."

"Hmm." Lu Zhi glanced at the key in the palm of his hand, pursed his lips, and was reluctant to let go of the rose in his arms, and finally he could only hold the rose in his left arm and unscrew the door with the other hand.

The dark brown double door opened, Lu Zhi pushed the door inward, and as the door slowly opened, Qin Sihuan's voice also rang in his ears: "Like it?" Lu Zhi poked

his head in and looked left and right a few times, and the villa was somewhat empty, with only basic furniture and electrical appliances. He hesitated: "... Like what? <

Qin Sihuan lost his smile. He knocked lightly on the door of the little teenager's head and said, "It's not for you to see the house, it's to see this." He dangled the property deed he was holding in front of Lu Zhi's eyes, "The house is written with the names of both of us."

Lu Zhi fixed his eyes on it, and the real estate deed did indeed write the names of him and Qin Sihuan. He was stupid for a moment and thought... Is the overbearing president going to send him a house? But why?

"...... But I don't live here. Lu Zhi Nene, looking into the man's smiling eyes, did not know what kind of expression to put on for a moment.

Qin Sihuan pushed the door completely open, he took the bouquet of flowers in Lu Zhi's arms, held the little teenager's left hand in his right hand, flipped the palm root, and forcefully inserted his five fingers. The finger slit of the approach stop is led by the way of ten fingers interlocking.

He took the road to the first floor to look at it, and introduced: "This is the kitchen, and you can watch it from the side when I cook later."

Lu Zhi blinked, "Of course he knows this is the kitchen... There are hoods and cupboards! He's not blind!

The man seemed to be unaware of luzhi's eyes like looking at the mentally handicapped child, and continued to take luzhi around on the first floor: "This room is specially designed for you to play games, but you can only play for an hour a day in the future." Lu Zhi's

eyes widened slightly. He was mad! Why only play for an hour! When he was a junior in high school, he still played two hours of games every day! Qin Sihuan Taizhuan. Overbearing, right?!