31 ah jiang alone

last night i went to bed late, and it was almost ten o'clock when i woke up, and the sky outside was raining and clear, the curtains were pulled open, and the sun was pouring into the room. 

the sound of qin sihuan and tao dong talking quietly sounded in their ears.

lu zhi got up from the bed, pulled his hair by hand, climbed off the ladder, stepped on the slippers, and asked tao dong: "coming back?" "

tao dongzheng and qin sihuan were chatting just right, and when they saw the road stop, they saw that his eyes had completely changed.

tao dong's brother tao qing should also be regarded as a tepid second-line star in the entertainment circle, debuting for several years, having intersected with qin sihuan before, and tao dong has also had the privilege of seeing qin sihuan several times.

today, when i saw it, i still couldn't recognize it, after all, i hadn't seen it for several years.

until qin sihuan took the initiative to greet him and handed him his business card.

the introduction on the business card is very concise, jun honesty, qin sihuan.

tao dong recognized it at once.

he remembered that his brother tao qingying had said before that if he wanted to hang out in this circle, there were some people who absolutely could not be offended, including the qin family.

tao dong's face remained unchanged, but he quietly reminded himself in his heart, and he should be more attentive to the road in the future.

his impression of lu zhi was originally very good, he felt that lu zhi was a simple big boy, and he was a bit cute, and now with qin sihuan's weight, he naturally had to be more flattered.

"hmm." tao dong looked natural, watching lu zhi go to the pool to brush his teeth, chatting with him as usual, and the tone was still a little sour: "last night the students were asking why you didn't go, fan qianrui said that he hadn't seen the male god for a long time, and you didn't have any meaning if you didn't go." "

lu zhi bit his toothbrush and rubbed his eyes in the mirror, very confused: "when did i become her male god?" "

"tbh." tao dong sat in a chair, one foot on the crossbar, his hand supporting his chin, and his eyes looking at the road: "don't you know that fan qianrui worships you as a god?" when singing, i couldn't stop asking me if her family path was sick or if she was in a bad mood..."

lu stopped gargling and touched his ear unnaturally.

...... when did he have such a good relationship with fan qianrui?

the man also shouted a small road???

qin sihuan, who had been silent, said, "lu stop, i'm hungry." "

lu zhi wiped his cheek with a towel, stood by the edge of the pool and looked back, looking at qin sihuan, who was leaning on the railing.

the man had changed into a somewhat wrinkled shirt from last night, but his face was not very good-looking, his arms were wrapped across his chest, and he looked at him so coldly, looking very unhappy.

didn't you still call out to the baby last night?

lu zhi blinked, wondering how he could change his face so quickly, he took his clothes from the closet, took off his pajamas and changed them, "then i invite you to dinner." "

looking at his exposed upper body, qin sihuan glanced at tao dong, who had no intention of avoiding it, and his face turned to the color of pig's liver.

lu zhi changed his clothes, said hello to tao dong, and took qin sihuan to the canteen to eat.

at this point, the canteen has begun to sell lunch, and there are very few people in the restaurant, and lu zhi asked, "uncle, what do you want to eat?" "