62 rose

In the evening, the sunset stained the sky red, and in the parking area of the hotel, Qin Sihuan stood by the car, pinched a red rose with two fingers, and lowered his eyes to arrange the flower. Enter the center of the "heart" shape.

He took his phone in one hand and said to Lu zhi, "What are you doing?"

Lu Zhi listened to his voice and walked away for a while. The man's voice sounds extraordinarily gentle and long, like a soothing piano piece. Until Qin Sihuan said again: "Uncle is waiting for you in the parking lot, don't you come down?"

"Ah... oh! I'll go down right away. Lu Zhi reacted, quickly got up from the sofa, reached for the black backpack on the coffee table, and prepared to leave.

However, he only moved his footsteps, and he heard a very familiar male voice in his ears. The voice was a little respectful, and asked, "President, this flower is also laid out, what else is there to prepare?" Lu

Zhi: "..."Isn't this Qiao Ding's voice? Say okay sick?!

Lu zhi felt cheated!

Hearing what Qiao Ding said about the flowers, he could probably guess two or three points. Maybe Qin Sihuan wanted to date him, but he was embarrassed to say it directly, so he made a clumsy excuse. Or maybe Qin Sihuan was preparing to make a confession of ninety-nine flowers.

Either way, Lu Zhi was looking forward to it at this moment.

In fact, Qin Sihuan had not yet confessed to him in the Eight Classics.

He was so confused that he slept with him, and inexplicably he was with him, and the old dog had not chased him.

Lu Zhi thought to himself, he also has to behave that he is difficult to chase, after all, so many girls have not succeeded in chasing him. Now why is it cheap old dog forced?! <

Besides, Tao Dong chased Fan Qianrui for half a year, and he hasn't succeeded so far!

Even though he had already confessed to Qin Sihuan, Lu Zhi still had some pretentious thoughts that Qin Sihuan had to chase him!

Flowers, chocolates, love cakes, all of this, right? Love letters, breakfast delivery, and substitute classes must also be available, right? No matter how bad it is, you have to help him play a few games, right?!

Lu Zhi's eyelashes blinked, and he whispered in a thin tone, and asked, "Oh, uncle, uncle Qiao Ding is also here?" Didn't you say he was sick?

Qin Sihuan: "..."

Qin Sihuan coughed lightly, his eyes were like a cold sword, and he coldly swept towards Qiao Ding, and issued a soft hum from his nostrils: "Qiao Ding just came to deliver the documents to his uncle, and after delivering the documents, he will go to the hospital."

Qiao Ding

, who had just laid out the flowers, listened to this: "??? What

if you suddenly feel that you are a little distracted in front of your boss?

And...... How could his boss orchestrate him like this?!

Qiao Ding received a 10,000-point critical hit inside! However, this was also the first time he had seen his boss, in order to please his sweetheart so quietly, the head back so painstakingly wanted to engage in a romance.

Thinking of Xiaolu, Qiao Ding couldn't help but show a fatherly smile while being hit hard.

They Qin Zong yo, thirty years into a relationship is still like a stunned boy!

Qin Sihuan gave Qiao Dingbi a gesture, waved his hand outward, and said silently, "You go back to the company." <

Qiao Ding: "??!!