Bored ( t.s )

WARNING ⚠️ mommy kink, smut, language, praises, idk. ⚠️

_____
Me and Trevor were never really that sexual unless it came to a time where we both were bored, which was never because we are always out fighting ghosts and at the diner.
We both laid in Trevor's bed as I read a book and he fiddled with that stupid phone set of his, that's when I got an idea.

"Trevor babe." I said moving closer to him. "Yes
love?."

You wanted to try this for a while now but you didn't want to tell it off right then, you took away his headphones and phone and got on top of him. While straddling his waist you start to hear him groaning beneath you.

"Y/n what was it that you wanted?" He says reaching to rub you're cheek

"Oh nothing I just want to try something you know.." you say as you leaned down to kiss him.

As time goes on of you guys just kissing and rubbing each other he grows impatient.

"Baby I'm so hard right now, please." He says pretty desperately.

You smile at him and crawl down to the end of him pulling his pants off along with his boxers, you wrap you're hands around his hard cock.

"Oh fuck mommy.. I beg please" he says almost whining for you.

I take him my mouth and start to bob my head up and down as I use my hands to stroke the rest that couldn't fit, I start to hear Trevor moaning and whining as he tightens his grip on my hair.

The only thing I knew would make him lose it is if I start gagging, I started tearing up as I felt his tip hit the back of my throat.

"Oh my god I'm g-gonna cum, I'm gonna c-cum" Trevor babbled as his legs started shaking a bit and his head hurting because of the amount of pleasure he was receiving.

And with that I felt a warm substance load full in my mouth. Him breathing heavy, I didn't swallow. I spit it out in my hand and moved my panties to the side to rub his cum on my soaked cunt.

"Oh my god you're so hot." He groaned as he threw his head back.

I moved up to him and grabbed his cock to slide it in my pussy, I started moving painfully slow. But Trevor thrusted his hips up causing me to let out a loud moan. I jumped and rode his cock until it got to much, moans and groans filled the room.

"Ohh I'm gonna cum trev I'm gonna cum"  I moaned as he shook his head.

We both came at the same time and I flopped beside him, we fell asleep with his hands around my waist and our legs intertwined together.

A/n :  UHM THIS WAS SO LONG HELP- anyways I don't know how to write so stfu and yeah 😍

Word count: 496