Selfish cockroach ass ( m.w )

Nothing lmao, Also mike has a car or wtv and yeah.
___________

Me and mike were sitting on the hood of his car making out, the party was playing around the car. They were running around chasing each other, they all complained about how me and mike were always together, but so what.

"I want you to ride me in the car, now." Mike said loud enough for everyone to hear him, I looked at him as I slid of the car.

"The fuck mike!" I yelled as the whole party stared at us, mike started to turn red.

"Oh shut the fuck up, stop being so bitchy y/n." he said leaving me in shock, I started to tear up.

"Are you calling me bitchy because I don't want all of our friends to know our personal sex life, so I'm defending the fact that you're unaware of what u just said?" I asked as I watched him roll his eyes and scoff.

"Your a fucking bitch, like who cares if they here. You know what, we're over. I'm so done with you and you're bullshit." Mike said as he got up and looked me in the eyes.

"Why are you doing this, do you not love me?" I started crying, I punched his chest sobbing into his shirt. That's when he pulled away and slapped me across the face.

"No no no, what the actual hell man." Max said as she pulled me into her arms, checking my face as it had a red hand print on it.

"WHY WOULD YOU HIT ME MICHEAL! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? FUCK YOU MIKE FUCK YOU" I screamed as I watched him chuckle.

"You're a pathetic little whore y/n, get out my house. We're over, fuck you." Mike said as he walked away.

I cried into Max's shirt as I felt my whole world crumble slowly, I felt numb. I loved mike, mike was my baby, he loved me, I was his baby. I kept crying as I felt the whole party gather me into a hug, they all started tearing up. We stayed like that, I said to myself.

"Fuck you Michael wheeler."

And I meant it.
_______

I hate mike, he can actually suck my dildo 🤪

Word count: 380