Shower ( tyler )

Warning ⚠️ smut bc I'm a smut writer, a little fluff
___________

"Baby can we take a shower." Tyler said as he rolled into my chest snuggling his head in my breast.

"Sure babe." I said as I scooted up, pulling him with me. He was the sweetest boy ever, so fragile and soft. He never wanted to hurt me, however sometimes I wish I had a dominant boyfriend, but then I don't because Tyler is just right, he's not always submissive during sex but he never gets to rough. It's like making love but with tyler.

We both made our way to the bathroom, and Tyler was pretty hot. He never even tried he just was, he started taking his shirt of uncovering his white skin. He was so fucking perfect, I watched as he slid his pants as boxers off and came closer to me. He looked at me with a look of him asking for consent, I nodded and he started removing my clothing. Unlike any other male Tyler's hands were warm, not cold. They were warm, long, and boney. His touch made me tingle he was so gentle, I started to feel him trace his fingers down my stomach stoping at my heat.

Looking back up at me smirking he pulled away and started the shower, we both stepped in.

"Hi." I said as I turned to face him, I felt weird because he was acting different. Tyler never fucking smirked at me, he always made this cute ass giggle.

"You know, I've always knew you just wanted me to fuck you. You want me to stop being so soft, huh?" He said as the water wet his hair, instantly turning them into immense curls.

"W-What Tyler, stop you're being weird I don't like this." I said knowing damn well I thought this was the hottest shit ever. He was being dominant.

"Turn around." He said as he looked at me in the eyes

I turned around as I felt his hand slap my ass, but like really hard. I gasped as I opened my legs a little.
I was really liking this, but now I was horny.

Not even seconds later I felt Tyler start to rub my clit from behind, he rubbed my clit as he also rubbed his tip against my entrance. This bum ass bitch was teasing me, I started letting out small moans, that's when I felt him thrust into me really fast, he started moving in a fast pace. I heard clapping noises because of the water, and me already being wet.

"OH TYLER." I moaned as a felt him stretch my legs apart more then before, actually making me feel good.

I clenched around his cock as I felt him twitch inside me.

"Ty I'm gonna cum, oh my god I'm gonna cum." I said as he started rubbing my clit again, I moaned louder and felt his hand to my ass again. He turned me around so I was now facing him, he looked fucking hot.

"Oh my god,just cum baby." He said as his mouth hung open and the water dripping all down his face.

With that we both came, I watched as he pulled out and saw all our juices flow down the drain.

We spent the rest of the time quiet, blushing and washing each other's body.
___________

Lol this was stupid, and I hate it. I may never do Tyler smut again, what the actual fuck was I thinking 🤓. 

Word count: 587