budussy ( t.s )

Warning ⚠️ smut , mommy kink again bc trevor is hot saying mommy 💀
Trevor smut was recommended by Salty-soup

________________

Trevor was out fixing the dumb car of his, i laid in bed horny as always. So i decided to suprise him, i went to the bathroom to put on my black lingerie. The one that trevor loved, i stared at my body in the mirror as i ran my hands down my body. I went back to the bed and started spreading my legs wide, I moaned a bit to get myself wet. Thats when i heard Trevor come in.

"Holy shit y/n look at th- oh my god." He said as he dropped everything he had, he shut the door and ran to the end of the bed.

"Hi im Trevor!" He said as he stared at my boobs, he was already daydreaming. His mouth dropped everytime i moved, he started rubbing my thigh as i stood up on my knees pulling him closer. I started unbottoning his shirt as i slid it of his shoulders, he kept his mouth open staring at every movement.

"You wanna be a good boy baby?" I asked as i moved him so i was now ontop of him while he was sitting down.

"Yes mommy." He said.

"What was that?" I asked looking at him.

I could tell he regreted it.

"Ugh, y/n i called you mommy i want you so bad mommy please just do something." He groaned as i rolled my hips into his.

I started to take off his pants and my panties and bra, once we were fully naked i moved in a position. I slowly slid his cock in my soaked cunt, he flung his mouth open so quick, scrunching his nose and squeezing my hips.

"Oh trevor, its not that easy. Beg baby, beg." I said moving a bit to tease.

He pouted and looked down at his dick inside my pussy, i felt bad. I began moving at a very fast pace that made him shoot his head up and grip my hair, he grabbed it so tight my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I continued moving faster and faster.

"Mommy im gonna cum.." he said as he moaned my name over and over.

"Hold it." I said

"Ohmygodyourpussyissotight." He gubbled all his words together, i could understand very well so i want even faster. Thats when i felt his warm cum fill me, i came right after. before he finished i pulled him out and got on my knees.

I put him in my mouth licking all the juices off, i started deepthroating him as i felt him twitch in my mouth again.  He then came again, I of course didnt swallow, i got up and tilted his head back and spit it all in his mouth. In return he spit it back in my face. We both layed in bed.

"You wanna do round two in the shower" he asked

"Hell yeah." I said
_______

A/n: yes i wrote that. Yes i did.

😼😼😼😼😼😼🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝