Always ( m.f )

Warning ⚠️  DEATH, WEAPONS , MENTION OF BLOOD,  STRONG LANGUAGE  ⚠️

______________

Me and miles just got out of an argument, he said that he would kill me. Oh boy, when miles says something he usually means it. I am really scared but I guess it's whatever.

"Miles please I don't wanna do this please" I said begging him with tears, he wants to play hide and go seek.

"Go fucking hide you dumb slut." He said as his eyes got dark, he held a very sharp knife in his hand as he ran it up and down his leg.

"M-miles ple-" I said crying even more, but before I could finish my sentence miles pointed the knife at my face, I was now shaking.

"Go hide y/n." He said pushing me up off my knees, I ran as he covered his eyes and started counting. I knew I could hide In the sewing room so I ran to there, I hid behind a big box that was lying behind the sofa that sat in the corner.

I curled to a ball as I sobbed into my knees, trying not to make a noise. That's when I heard miles walk in the room that I sat quiet in, he ran the knife against each mannequin making is screech. I yelped loud enough for miles to hear, that's when my heart sank.

He walked over to the box and kicked it out of the way leaning down with his hands on his knees and the knife in his  mouth.

"Boo." He said as he started licking the tip of the knife.

"MILES PLEASE DONT DO THIS I WILL DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE DONT KILL ME I WANT TO LIVE MILES PLEASE" i yelled begging on my knees for him not to hurt me. He didn't give into.

"Shut the fuck up." He said as he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up, he put the knife right on my neck, pushing it as I screamed in pain.

"Miles stop." I struggled I say as he slowly pushed it into the side of my neck, that's when I looked at his hand to see the rings we made as kids. The best memories we had of each other. The only one we had.

"I fucking hate you y/n." Miles said as he twisted the knife into my neck, letting go of my hair as he let me fall to the floor. Everything went black, I felt my body sinking into the floor.

[flash back]

Me and miles sat underneath the tree, we were 7 years old. We were best friends and loved each other so much.

"Y/n will you marry me?" Miles asked as he took out a ring that he made me, he got on his knee.

"Awww yes miles I will" I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek and watched him slide the ring on.

I pulled out the ring I made him and got on my knee.

"Miles will you marry me?" I asked as he shook his head and watched me slid the ring on. I stood on my feet and looked him in the eyes.

"Always and beyond miles" I said as I smiled and kissed him.

"Always and beyond y/n" he said back as he kissed me.

[end of flash back]

I laid there feeling my body go numb as I slowly shut my eyes only seeing the bare sight of miles staring at my almost lifeless body smiling.

"A-always and beyond miles" I said with a small smile as I shut my eyes and then I felt nothing.

[Miles pov]

"Y/n! Y/N WAKE UP!" I screamed as I felt a lump in my throat and started crying.

My baby was gone, the fucking love of my life was dead in my arms and because of me.

"FUCK Y/N PLEASE WAKE THE HELL UP!!" I screamed as I slowly laid her down and picked up the knife.

I sobbed and cried as I connected our hands together, the hands that had the rings on them.

I took my knife and laid next to her, holding her hand I used my other hand and shoved the knife down my throat, I felt blood gush out my mouth as I held her hand tighter and turned my head to hers.

"A-always and beyond y/n..." I said for my last words, then I shut my eyes and as well as her. I felt nothing...

I can't wait to see you again y/n.

A/n: OMFG SO THIS IS THE LONGEST ONE IVE WRITTEN 😭😭😭😞 I LOVE IT SM BYE-
I LOVE MILES SO MUCH HELP- IM LITERALLY SOBBING RIGHT NOW.

okay I hope you guys like this, I have waaaaay more coming 🤪

Word count: 818
I had to edit this to fix some words.