Idk what to name this 💀 (m.f )

Warning ⚠️ smut, im sorry.
I also wanna make this like the future so there is xbox and playstation and shit.
_______________

Miles was playing the game with his friends, as i sat on his bed. He looked so hot to be honest, those gray sweatpants with no shirt, the way his curls stuck to his face because of sweat and the way he bit his lip and bounced his leg.

"Mhm miles." I said as i arched my back, i was getting horny.

"Hold on darling, the games almost to a end." He said as he huffed because of losing.

"But miles please." I said practically begging

"Come sit in my lap u fucking dirty slut." He said mumbling the last bit, i got up and sat in his lap with each of my legs on his side. He started bouncing his leg and every time he lost he would buck his hips up.

"Go on and move your hips." He said low and i started moving them, i put my head on his shoulder and went faster.

"Ah miles." I moaned as he moved his hips, luckily he was muted because it was getting loud. He started rolling his hips into mines as I practically jumped on him. (Not hard 😭)

I felt a knot in my stomach as i released my juices in my panties, miles was breathing heavy. I got up instantly falling to the ground, thats when he turned around.

"Oh we're not done here, you wanna be a nasty whore then ill treat you like one." He said as he stood up and went to go get his belt, he came back with the belt in his hand and signaled me to go sit on the bed. He started unplugging the game system and tv.

"Turn around." He said as he walked over to me with the belt in his right hand and his left hand free, thats when i felt a large sting at my ass making me jump and yelp in pain.

He started tying my hands to the bed post, then smacked my ass again.

"Open you're legs." He said raising his hand for the third slap, I opened my legs still facing the head of the bed woth my hands tied and my legs separated.

"Can i take them off?" He asked referring to my panties and shorts. I nodded in consent and he started removing them, my lower half of my body was now fully naked.

"Now if you make a sound its gonna be worse, kate is downstairs so be careful." He said making me whine because of how much I needed him.

He removed his sweat pants, and came behind me. Soon enough i felt him thrust his dick into me, i let out a muffled moan due to the fact that my face was in the pillows. He sped up his movements as i tried closing my legs, thats when he grabbed my hair (im sorry) and pulled my head back causing my bacl to arch and his dick to go deeper.

"Dont fucking close your legs u bitch." He said sternly sending shivers down my spine, he was so hot. Like Beyond hot.

He flopped my head back down as he held my hips and started going in and out faster, then he started to rub my clit.

"Oh my god miles i-im gonna cum!" I screamed and he slapped my ass surely leaving a mark, he thrusted one last time and i felt a warm liquid inside of me. Soon after i busted all over his cock, he pulled out, untied me and flopped beside me pulling me into a large hug and covering us up.

_____________

Lol.

Word count: 624