FWB ( m.f )

Warning ⚠️ idk smut, Horny writer 💪, intense language , daddy kink , and yeah idk ⚠️
Requested by : imasussybaeka

____________
Me and miles go to boarding school together, he's here because he's a psycho bitch that can't control his anger, and he's weird. I'm here because I have bad anger issues and I could most likely kill any kid that bothers me, so teachers thought it was best I come here because of my problems. Miles and I have this relationship that we don't identify to anyone, mostly because if we do it will lead to one of us getting kicked out, or perhaps both of us.

"Y/n it's time" He says as he puts his hand on my thigh.

"Oh but we just finished, dont you think jake will walk in?" Jake is the kid that miles hates, he once smashed his face into the brick wall outside.

"So fucking what, I wanna make you scream." He says as he leans closer to my face, his breathe smelt like mint gum and cigarettes. Makes me fall harder for him every time, I gave in.

I got up and stood on the bed as Miles opened his legs and sat up on his elbows, I started taking of my shirt and then my pants. Revealing the red lingerie I wore underneath, I saw miles bite his lip as he looked me up and down. I kneeled down on both knees moving my hips side to side.

"God I could fuck you so hard, so hard until you break. I can make you scream y/n and then we both get kicked out, I'm gonna shove my dick down you're throat until you're spitting out my cum." He said sounding like he meant that with all he had.

"Oh yeah daddy?" I questioned sloppily removing my bra, I went up to him and started to make out with him.

As I felt his long cold fingers slip down my legs into my panties I gulped, he was now in charge. He pushed me to lay down while he hovered over me, he moved his head  in between my legs and ripped my panties off causing them to rip into two pieces.

"Fuck you miles, those cost money!" I yelled at him, instantly regretting saying anything. He looked at me with lust in his eyes and pulled me by my hair.

"Shut the fuck up you bitch." He pushed my head back down and started tying my legs down and tied my hands. I had a feeling someone was gonna come in but I just couldn't resist this man that was infront of me. It was hard because everyone knew us as just roommates and friends, but that's not the truth. We had a intimate relationship together, not like any other.

______

"Oh fuck miles, ohhhh fuck shit." I moaned out as Miles thrusted into me, I started to feel a knot in my stomach as I clenched around his cock.

"Cum now." Miles said as he thrusted for the last time, we both came and he flopped beside me.

"You know I actually love you..right?" I could tell he was lying but Decided to go along.

"Yeah I love you to." I said as I got up and walked to the bathroom.
_____

To be continued...

A/n: this was getting a bit to long, I'm not sure if this is the idea you gave and wanted to receive but I'm sorry. THERE WILL BE A PART TWO 😋😋😋

Word count: 585