Roach ( m.w )

Warning ⚠️ nothing 😜 also i love season three mike wheeler slander so i roast him in every chapter even if the roasts arent good.
_________

We all loved to sing together, and thats what we did every day. Max always lead the whole group, while mike on the other hand was supposed to help, however he never did. He was so lazy and thats a reason why i didnt like him, he also looked very rude. Ive never sat down and talkted to him before, but hes so bitchy you probably cant even tell him if he's bleeding because he thinks that he knows it already, but in all reality he doesnt.

"Y/n! Shut the fuck up, jesus." Mike yelled as i stopped singing, he always does this.

"Okay Michael wheeler." He hated when you called him by his full name, but hes so disgusting. Hes only mad bc he cant pull, and he's lonely. Because el doesnt pay him any mind, max is with lucas and im not interested in his stupidity. Sometimes mike can be okay, but otherwise he's filthy.

"You can actually leave you know that, right?" He asked as he towered over me, our hight difference was pretty intimidating. Although all i had to do was kick him in the nuts, man down.

"Mike chill out." Lucas said as he wrapped his hand around max shoulder, they were so cute together.

"No shes being a total bitch." He said and crossed his arms.

"Am i a bitch or are you inlove with me.?" I asked as a smirk appeared on my face, i knew he liked me. Thats why he always had a dick up his ass, i didnt like him tho. I just wanted to see him hurt, i mean he doesn't deserve anything.

"Mike, i know all your little tricks. I also know that you dream about me, you love me. That's exactly why you act like a bitch towards me, why would i like you mike? After all you've done to me, after all you said to me, after all you've caused me? You aren't worth being down bad for, you're worth a piece of shit. You never have any empathy towards noone, you dont care. All you want is to get up in my pants and break my heart, just because you cant have eleven!" I yelled as i got closer to him, he got up and went to the bottom of the stepps of his basement.

"Mom! Tell y/n to get out." He said as i saw him tear up, i laughed.

"Y/n hun, come up here. Mike is having hormonal anxiety right this moment, come." Mrs.wheeler said making me giggle, i grabbed me skateboard and passed by mike as he flicked me off and wiped his tear. He signaled the other to follow me, they did as so and we slammed his basement door. We let that pathetic wimp sit and cry all alone, because we are the girlbosses.

______
This whole thing was a joke because i dont like mike like that. 😐

Word count: 516

-fts