Backstabber ( z.k & m.w)

No warning 😛

________

I was just getting back from my preforming class for guitar, my sweet baby was waiting for me and i knew it. I missed her so much, i walked up to the porch opening the door and entering.

As i walked in i could here noises, y/n noises. She was probably just playing with her pathetic little pussy. I smirked to myself as i walked upstairs, thats when i knew something was up.

"OH MIKE YES MIKE YES RIGHT THERE!" Y/n screamed, another guys name. I felt a lump in my throat as i fell down on my knees, she was cheating. I got up and opened the door.

"Ahh mike yes- ziggy? What are you-" she started but i cut her off.

"Get the fuck out." I said as i watched as she started crying, and the dude she was with he looked familiar. I just couldnt put my finger on it.

"Ziggy baby please dont, im sorry im so fucking sorry!" She said as she covered herself, i gave up. On everything, she was useless, she never helped and all she cared about was sex. Thats all she wanted, so it was time.

"Y/n get out now!" I shouted.

"Hey man dont yell at her." This ugly as worm kid said, he looked like he was from the Flintstones. He looked sick as fuck.

"And what the actual hell are you gonna do, ride your bike to go call you're mommy?" I said as he started packing y/n' clothes and rolling his eyes.

"Yea y/n, we're over. Take all your shit and get the fuck out." I said as i threw our promise ring on the floor.

I walked out and went to my bathroom, i sobbed as i thought of all the good times we had together. And now we wont have anything, all thise good times will stay in the past as i move on.

You're pov
_____
I watched as ziggy left the room, removing his promise ring. I looke at my hand that had no ring on it, i lost it. I lost it the day i went to mikes house. I also losted my baby, the love of my life. . . I really am a bitch . . .
_____________

Yeah.

Word count: 382