Masturbate ( b.p )

Warning ⚠️ smut, smut, smut , smut oh and smut

_________________
"You're hot." Boris said as he cupped my tits, his hands massaged them as he pushed me against the fridge.

"Boris not right now." I giggled trying to tease him, boris hated when i said no in a teasing way.

"Ugh why cant me just spin you round and stick me dick in you, eh?" He questioned with a begging face, he was a desperate little bitch today.

"Because you haven't been a good boy boris." I said biting my lip, i looked down as I noticed a growing buldge in his pants. He was really begging for me, like baaaaaad. I gave in obviously.

"What do you want me to do to you boris." I asked, he backed up onto the couch spreading his legs apart as he bounced them up and down, he looked so hot right now. His hair sticking to his forehead because of his sweat, his bruised lips from us intensely making out, the bags under his eyes from a lack of sleep, and the scars on this neck from knife playing.

"I want you to ride my cock, like super hard and fast and i want you to not stop till u cum, i want you to be dripping. I want you to scream my name and tie me up and lick me, and slap me and scratch me and-." He kept going.

I shut him up by going to the couch with him and sitting in his lap, i jumped a bit. He bucked his hips up causing me to gasp, i then got up and started taking my clothes off, then he consented and i took his off. We sat there both naked, me already wet, and him leaking precum.

"Jerk off, now." I demanded as i sat on the floor infront of him, i wantched him as he stroked his hard cock and started groaning. Thats when i got up and stuck my fingers in his mouth swirling them around as he sucked on my fingers. I pulled away and sat back down listening to him.

"Ohhhh fuck y/n i cant do it anymore..лутао атлвщ ы щыдд воаг." He said and added a mix off words in russian that were made up.

"Yes you can you bitch." I said as I pumped my fingers that were full of boris' spit in and out my pussy, i went faster as i yelled his name. I looked up to see him already cumming with his head thrown back and hus eyes rolled. That sight made me cum right then.

"Sit on my face" boris said as i got up with my shaky legs, he layed back on the floor and signaled for me to come. I lowered myself onto his face and instantly felt him start to lick. My legs we slowly trying to move up but he held them down with his hands, he started sucking, licking, and thrusting his tongue in and out of me.

"Turn around and suck my cock, but leave youre pussy in my face" he said kinda making it confusing. I turned around so that my mouth was near his cock and my pussy was in his face.

"Suck." He said as he attached his lips back to my clit, eating me out.

I started to deepthroat him and he intensely ate my wet cunt. I started moaning as i felt myself release, not even seconds late i felt a warm substance in my mouth. He pulled me up and kissed me, his cum still in my mouth and my cum still in his. We made out as both of our cum mixed together and dripped out of ours mouths.

_________
Not checked •

Idk what this is lmfao 😞💪

Word count: 633