Cookies ( B.P )

This is a tease chapter, pet names.

Dom/Boris , Sub/reader

_____
As we all know or well as everyone who knows Boris knows that he never really bakes or anything in that sort, so today since it was raining and Theo wasn't here I decided it was a good idea to bake.

"Boris!" I yelled from the kitchen, he came running down the steps.

"Yeah Китти?" He said with that thick accent that would make me bust right there.

"You wanna bake some cookies?" I asked already knowing that he wouldn't help, he would stare down my shirt or smack my ass the whole time.

He agreed and I started getting the ingredients, I had to bend over to get a pan, and oh boy. His eyes winded as my ass some how poked out of my shorts.

"Damn.." he said as he slid of the counter and smacked my ass (I wanted to use bum but no).

I jumped up as he removed his hands and threw them up in defense as if he didn't do anything, the look on my face told him to stop. Although I missed his touch and didn't actually want it to end.

As we started on the cookies all Boris did was eat the dough and stare at my boobs, as I knew he would.

"BORIS!" I yelled making him jump out of his daydream, he looked at me in shook of why I yelled so loud.

" who are you yelling at?" He said as his eyes got dark and he stood above me, hovering above me. I gulped and set down the bowl and looked at him.

"No one I uh I'm sorry about that" I said as a trembled over my own words, his whole body arousing me by the minute.

He pick me up by the legs and sat me on the counter, he traced his fingers up my legs and rubbed my face. He leaned in to kiss me but I pulled away, just to piss him off.

He huffed in my face and roughly attached his lips to mine, moaning into the kiss he pulled away and squeezed my thigh making me yelp in pain.

"Don't ever yell at me again or I'll punish you" As much as I wanted to beg for the punishment right then I didn't because it'd be a loooooong one.

He walked away and went back upstairs, pretty frustrated. I slid of the counter as well and continued to bake as I thought about his long fingers around my neck, or his rough accent that made my legs feel tingly.

A/n: Wow.... I hate this as well 🤪

Word count: 448