Misunderstandings and Makeups (SMUT)

PHOENIX'S POV

    It was a very blah sort of day, cloudy and rainy. Still, everyone was outside enjoying it...except me. I was on the giant couch in the giant living room, reading Harry Potter and enjoying the pitter patter of the rain against the roof.

     I felt someone sit beside me...well, I thought everyone was outside. I looked up expecting to see Jeff, but it was Ben.

     "Hey, Ben," I said, returning to my book and wrinkling my nose against the smell of pot and god knows what else.

     "Hey, babe," he replied, scooting closer to me. I started to get uncomfortable as his leg touched mine.

     "What are you doing?" I asked him. He leaned closer to my face.

    "You know," he said, breathing his putrid fumes in my face, "You're really pretty."

     "Uh, thanks Ben." I tried to return to my book despite the fact that my heart was pounding in my chest.

     "Hey, Phoenix?" he said after a few minutes.

     "Yeah?" I looked up...and that's when he smashed his lips into mine. "Mmmmmmffff!"

     He pushed me down against the couch and tried to force his tongue in my mouth. I tried to push him off me, but he was persistant. SLENDER!!!! I yelled.

   The back door slammed open just as I managed to push Ben off me, and in stormed Jeff and an enraged Slender.

     "Ben, WHAT THE HELL?" yelled Jeff. "Why would you kiss my girl?? What's wrong with you?!"

    "I'm sorry Jeff," said Ben, obviously scared. "I'm real messed up right now man...you know I always thought she was a looker. I wasn't thinking."

     "You're damn right you werent!" yelled Jeff, pushing Ben to the floor. "Phoenix is MINE! From now on keep your fucking hands off her!"

     Are you alright, Miss Phoenix? asked Slender, not unkindly. I nodded, shaking. Jeffrey, why don't you go upstairs with Phoenix and help her calm down. I will deal with Benjamin.

     Jeff didn't need telling twice. Holding me tight to him, he rushed upstairs. We sat on my bed, where we could both hear Slender yelling.

      "Are you okay?" he asked me. I nodded.

     "I just...I don't know what he would've done if you hadn't shown up..." I shuddered at the possibilities, and Jeff growled and crushed me to him.

     "He's not going to lay a hand on you again, Phoenix. I'll make sure of that, and so will Slender. And Clocky. Oh, wait until she hears. She's gonna kick his ass."

     I managed to stop shaking finally. Jeff tilted my head up to his. "Phoenix, I will protect you. With my life. From Jane. From my own family members if I have to." He kissed me, trying to calm me down.

     Let's just say that worked, and when he pulled away, I was hungry for more. The second kiss deepened and got more intense and passionate, and our tongues tangled hungrily. His dick was hard against me, and when I touched it he gasped sharply.

     "You are such a fucking tease," he growled, pulling my shirt and bra over my head. He trailed kisses from my neck down to my breast, leaving little hickies. I pulled his hoodie off, then his shirt, and he kicked off his jeans, but not before pulling a condom out of his pocket. He slipped it on and then started sucking my neck as he eased inside me. There was pain at first of course, but then I started getting used to him being inside and it started to feel kinda good. He started with slow thrusts, looking at me anxiously, and then went a little faster when I let him know it was ok. He held me close and I straddled him, wanting to be as close to him as possible. I gasped as his entirety entered me.

     "Are you ok?" he asked worriedly.

     "You just...you feel ...so...damn...good..." I managed to get out. We kissed each other again, getting lost in each others taste as our hands each explored the others' body. I grinned mischievously and squeezed his nipple, and he had to stifle his moans. His hands clenched around my boobs, and then it was my turn to hold in a moan.

   Then, without warning, he found my gspot and started positioning his thrusts so that he hit it everytime. We exploded at the same time, and he pulled out and pulled the covers over us, and held me to him as we tried to catch our breaths.

     "I love you, Phoenix Jade." he said.

     "I love you more, Jeff the killer," I responded.

(Sorry if the smut is lame guys, I just got real nervous because I don't know if wattpad has a limit when it comes to smutty content. I hope you enjoyed this chapter anyway.)