Jade

"Perfect, perfect just a few more shots and we'll wrap it up for the day. Simone, get Jade into hair and makeup, and Jade beautiful outstanding job today!"

My photographer Tony sure knew how to boost my confidence, every time he shot me things just felt natural the sessions always went perfect.

"Okay for the last outfit you need an up-do, and since you already have 30 inches of your hair I think we can do a slick back high pony."
I simply nod and let Ashley my stylist do her job, I had nothing but faith in my team they simply knew what was best for me.

Today I was shooting for Dolls Kill, it's an alternative brand but all of their clothes were amazing there was something for everyone.

Ashley quickly restyled my hair and I was pushed into makeup, I guess we were pressed for time. I did what was needed and ended my ten-hour shoot, I've been here since 5 am it was nearing the evening so I called Camille hoping she'd want to grab something to eat.

"Are you okay for dinner?" I ask anticipating her answer truth is I'm starving I survived off of fruits and water all day.
"Shit I'm sorry J, I'm going on a date tonight."
Now that caught me by surprise I knew nothing about her potential boo.
"Wow, bitch leave me in the dark why don't you?" I joked, she laughed loudly I could only imagine the smile on her face.
"Well, all you need to know is that he's fine and rich, shit I'm tired of you grabbing the good ones it's my time to shine."

Her last comment took me by surprise I've never thought about it that way, Camille is stunning, five foot five, big ole booty, brown skin, and a perfect smile. There is no way she of all people could have trouble finding a man, there are hundreds of guys lining up for a shot a her. But Camille had standards, she doesn't go for just anyone who isn't packing and I'm not just talking about sex, she has a type and her type was rich.

"Tell me everything later but most importantly be safe," I say before quickly hanging up the phone. There was no way I would overthink this I mean we're supposed to be best friends right? I headed home with my foot on the gas, maybe I'd stay in cook up a nice pasta and have a glass or three of wine. The idea sounded more appealing than getting all dolled up and sitting around talking to strangers for hours.

I showered and started my dinner with Beyoncé playing softly in the background as I took a big gulp of wine. Honestly, I haven't been in a party mood since my "date" with Roman if one could even call it that. I've encountered a bunch of trashy guys in my life but he took the cake.
I truly thought he was interested in me, I haven't felt special in years and he made me feel wanted. Even if it was only for a few hours, but I was just a piece in his game, he needed to make sure I wasn't a snitch.

Often I found myself pushing those thoughts away it had been a whole week, but I was hurting and the pain was undeniable.
I wanted something more for myself than a quick fuck or a dangerous encounter, at twenty-five, I can confess that I've seen it all. There isn't a man in my past that wasn't downright dirty, I just thought that maybe I'd met someone that would appreciate me and won't take my time for granted. I guess Roman was just supposed to be another notch in my belt, luckily it didn't even get that far.

------------------——---------------------------------------

HELLO AND THANK YOU FOR READING SO FAR! I JUST WANTED THIS CHAPTER TO BE ABOUT JADE AND HER DAILY LIFE, BUT THERE IS MORE DRAMA ON THE WAY I PROMISE STAY TUNED ❤️