Super Gremlin

"Where are we going?" I questioned Seth, "Long Beach, Roman, and his two goons never come out here."
I sighed sinking into the seat "I shouldn't even be here" I muttered, Seth, laughed "you could have been anywhere in the world, but you're here with me."

"We're here" I looked out the window at the small restaurant "Mike's diner?" I questioned, he nodded and then reached into the back seat for something. It was a shirt "try not to stare beautiful" he winked and I rolled my eyes turning my attention anywhere else.

He unbuttoned the dress shirt he wore and tossed it aside, I had to admit he was built nicely most likely a gym rat like most men in LA.
"Enjoy the show princess? Let's go" I went to reach for the door handle, and he lightly slapped my hand away "Don't," he said firmly before making his way over to my side of the car.

"Let's eat" we headed inside and he greeted the staff must be a regular, "what are we having today Seth the usual?" Small blonde women ask as she put down two glasses of water.

"Two double bacon cheeseburgers and a basket of fries to share" she took the menus and proceeded to put in our order.
"You didn't even let me look at the menu" I scoffed, "I've been coming here since I was a kid, they have the best burgers in Long Beach."

"So I guess I should ask why you invited me out today, or more importantly what's the deal with you and Roman?"

He shifted in his seat slightly uncomfortable before opening his mouth to speak, "we started together fresh out of college, Roman being the muscle me being the architect of the partnership. Roman comes from a very traditional Samoan family, his folks thought he would wrestle like his cousin Dwayne or play football. But he wanted something more for himself, Roman wanted an empire... a bloodline. So we worked shitty jobs and opened up a "business" awful idea working for low-grade weed dealers, we were smugglers there wasn't a country we couldn't get into. Life was good for the first few years Roman was married to his college sweetheart and then she left him once she found out the truth, her husband was a junkie, heroin the worst kind. After she left him he got clean and became the infamous playboy that everybody loved to hate, long story short he brought the Uso's into the equation and that's when the four of us opened bloodline incorporated. A business meant for trading and selling stocks, after a few months we were rich but me being the sensible one in the group I knew the numbers weren't adding up. His cousins were scamming people right from under their noses like a "rob Peter to pay Paul" situation. I confronted the three of them and Roman being loyal as he is, believed his family over me. I was bought out of the company which was fine of course, but now I am the CEO of a new arising company which just so happens to be owned by Roman's worst enemy... Randy Orton."

I gasped shocked "Randy Orton? I've heard a lot of god-awful things about him... no wonder why their enemies."
Seth laughed causing me to scrunch up my face "you've got it all wrong princess, they hate each other because they are each other. Randy and Roman are one and the same, two sides of the same coin."

-

"The beach?" I questioned Seth, we got out of the car and grabbed a small blanket from the trunk. He decided that we should walk further down just in case any paparazzi were out here today.

"Want one?" Seth asks cracking the seal off a beer bottle... with his teeth.
I nodded my head "nice I haven't had one of these since high school." I replied.
"You're not from here are you?" He asked, I laughed "Long Beach? Of course not, but no I'm from Vegas originally I moved here after two years of community college to chase my dreams."

Seth laughed "cliche I know right," I said embarrassed, "no not all it worked out if your posing for Calvin Klein."

I blushed because I had never actually stopped to think about my success, I guess I just live life one day at a time.
"Wanna race?" Seth asks out of the blue, he jumped to his feet and removes the sneakers from his feet.
"Loser has to buy dinner," he says before taking off, "cheater!" I yell chasing behind him, little does he know I ran track in high school so catching up to him was a piece of cake.

I jumped on his back as soon as I got close enough and he stumbled tripping and falling into the sand with me landing on top.
"You play dirty!" He laughed, I smirk "and so do you" I poked.

I felt his hands on the small of my exposed back, Seth smiled and this time I noticed just how handsome he was.
"I should probably get up" I mumble, "or you can stay" he spoke softly running his hand down my face. I felt myself inch closer to him, our lips only centimeters apart. Just as I was about to close the space I jumped back "fuck! I forgot all about my date with Roman, Seth you have to bring me home."

Roman~

"Hey baby girl it's me again I was just wondering where you are, we had plans tonight remember?" I said leaving a voicemail after the fifth call.

Where could she be? I thought to myself, maybe I could have Jon check Camille.
"Yo Uce I need a favor.. hit Camille up and see if she's heard from Jade." I said to Jonathan over the phone, "alright man but look you owe me that bitch is crazy."
I waited on the other line "sorry bro she said they haven't spoken, fuck man now she asking for some dick I gotta go."

I got back into my car and waited a funny feeling settled in just as a red Benz pulled up on the opposite side of the street.
Wait a minute I know that car... Seth got out and opened up the passenger door out came Jade dressed down in a pair of shorts, really tight shorts, and a bathing suit top.
He hugged her making sure to rest his hands just at the top of the waistband of her shorts.

At this point I couldn't watch anymore "I thought I told you to stay away from him" I yelled, Seth wore a slick smirk on his face while Jade seemed unbothered.
"Have you been with this rat the entire time?" I yelled again, "I have" she gulped hard but still stood her ground.

"Seth you should go I can handle this," she said to him, "I'm not leaving you here with this psycho" he yelled.
"Just fucking go! I'll call you tomorrow" she shouted at him, "you will not call him tomorrow Jade what the fuck is up with you?" Okay, now I was pissed to the point of no return "you riding around the city all day with this goofy-ass snake? While I'm out all day making moves tryna make up for the foul shit that happened last night!"

"The foul shit that happened last night! What about the foul shit you've been on this entire time, Roman? The fraud (push) the marriage (push) and the fucking heroin (push) when were you going to tell me any of it? You got some fucking nerve, maybe you aren't the person I thought you were, and if you're anything like Seth described then I'm sorry but you should leave."

She began to walk towards her house "Jade I'm sorry" I called after her, but she didn't stop "I'm sorry!"

"FUCK!"

Seth~

"So how did it go young blood were you able to get next to her?" Randy asked about Jade, and I sigh heavily "yeah... but listen, man, I think we should leave her out of this, Jade's a good girl she doesn't have to be a casualty of the war."

"You better not go soft on me Rollins our launch is three weeks we need the girl."