222

Hours later...

2:22 am

(Ring)
(Ring)
(Ring)

"Hello?" I answered without checking the caller ID, "it's me Jade... open the door please, baby please"

"Okay"

I hurried downstairs in just my underwear to open the door "what are you doing here?" I sighed leaning against the door frame.

"I-m not comfortable with you standing here like this for the neighbors to see" he slurred, of course, Roman showed up drunk.
"When are you going to understand that I'm my own person Roman?" I sighed letting him in the house, the lights were dim in my living room just the way they always are at this time.
"Shit" he gasped knocking into my coffee table, I grabbed his arm leading him to the couch "relax."

"I fucked up baby" he admitted, but I was in the wrong too, Roman asked me not to see Seth again, and there I was with him and practically kissing him.
"So did I and I apologize for going behind your back"

"Nah, you were following your gut I would have done the same after all we're practically strangers."
He leaned over and placed a hand on my thigh, rubbing it softly tracing the outline of my dragon tattoo.
"Come here" he whispered scooping me into his lap "your so beautiful" our lips met kissing passionately, and his hands roamed the small of my back putting me on edge.
"Just tell me to stop and I will" he whispered leaving a trail of kisses on my jaw and down my neck, "please don't" I whimpered feeling his soft lips against my skin.
His hands traveled to my bra strap taking it off effortlessly, he moaned at the sight of my exposed chest "perfect" my head snapped back from the pleasure as he put my nipple In his mouth sucking on it softly.

"Are you sure?" He asked me once again "I'm sure" I answered, he shifted his weight so that he was now on top of me, he threw off his shirt and for the first time I saw the tattoos that covered his skin.
"Wow" I breathed out, he smiled and kissed me once more "are you ready?"

I nodded and made myself more comfortable as he positioned himself in between my legs, soon I felt him enter me I gasped clutching his back "shit" I muttered.
"Move your hand" he spoke taking it away from my mouth, "I wanna hear you" he kissed me gently stopping every time I moaned, his eyes rolling into the back of his head at the sound.
"Say my name baby please" he begged, which turned me on even more "Roman!" I moaned, "shit I don't think I can last much longer "he grunted picking up the past "baby arch your back for me."

I switched the position I was in and gave him my best arch, he went back in this time much faster with a quickened pace.
"Oh my god baby girl, look at you" he moaned at the sight of my ass slapping it hard.
"I ain't never coming up off of you I swear to god!" Was the last thing he moaned crashing down beside me.

-

I woke up the next morning alone on the couch but I could smell bacon coming from the kitchen "Roman?" I called out.

"Yes, baby?" He said peeking his head out from the doorway, I smiled he looked a bit disheveled. So I got up and wrapped the sheet around my naked body and went to go see what the fuss is about.

"You did all of this?" I gasped at the spread of breakfast in front of me, waffles, fresh fruit, bacon, eggs, and champagne for mimosas.
"I had to post mates a few things while you were asleep, but it was necessary especially after you let me in last night." He walked over to me and kissed my head before motioning for me to sit down "I think I should put some clothes on before I eat" I joked.

After getting myself together I made my way back downstairs, Roman had already fixed our plates and was topping off the drinks.
"Here let me grab mine," I say trying to help out, but he slaps my hand away lightly "don't," he said.

I scrunched up my eyebrows looking at him "huh" I say, "what are you talking about?" He ask, I didn't even want to bring this up but I knew he would pry if I wasn't honest with him.

"Nothing just um... Seth slapped my hand away from the door handle before, just like that I guess he wasn't lying when he said you were close."

I guess Roman was taken aback by what I said "Jade you wouldn't lie to me right? Nothing happened between you two, right? I know Seth I know how smart he is, which only makes it easier to manipulate people."

"Roman nothing happened I swear"

--------------------------------------------------------------
So this is the first time I have ever written a chapter like this, so please leave me your honest opinion. thanks for reading along so far, more twist and turns otw I promise❤️