Gyalis the city is his palace

"Hellooooo" Camille yelled banging on my door, which was odd because we'd barely spoken in the last two weeks.
"Cam? What's up?" I asked not wanting to let her in, "excuse me bitch" she scoffed pushing the door open.

"Baby who's at the door-" Roman started but stopped at the sight of her "should I give you two some space?" He asks scratching the back of his head.
I palmed my face shaking my head, the embarrassment that I felt in this moment.

"Ohhhh y'all was fucking?" She laughed hard, Roman shook his head before pulling the shirt back onto his body.
"I'll see you at 10 and make sure you wear something sexy," he said before pecking my lips.

Camille rolled her eyes plopping on the couch "so I see you finally gave it up" she scoffed, "and so what if I did not like you've been much a friend these days" I retorted.

"Chill J I'm sorry, I was going through a little something but check it, my therapist told me all I have to do is believe that I'm worth true and unconditional love. But most importantly I needed to love myself first, you know I've been running around looking for a man for years and now I'm done."

I wasn't sure if I believed her because I'd never seen that side of Camille before, she was green with envy and I'm pretty sure there were horns under that lace front door wig.
"Okay If you say so" I shrugged, the living room was mildly messy so I straightened up while Camille spoke.

"So what's going on at 10? We outside tonight?" She squealed, I stopped in my tracks "only if you promise not to get all weird on me again" I replied.

"Girl I promise I'm good, now can I please borrow a dress tonight I know you have something from that fashion nova shoot you did last month."

"Bitch I missed you," I said finally giving in, she jumped to her feet and hugged me hard "now come on let's hit the mall!"

Later on...

"Ladies you look nice," Roman said greeting us, he arrived at my house in an all-black G wagon with red interior seats for tonight's event.
It was the launch of his new app collaborated with "open sea" the biggest NFT cryptocurrency marketplace in the world.

"My ass is hanging out of this dress and all I get is nice?" I scoffed playfully, Roman laughed "now baby I was just trying to keep it PG for everyone else, but you know after this event that red leather dress is coming off smooth like butter."

"Aww hell naw drive now!" Jey shouted from the backseat, "aye listen Camille I bought one of my partna's for you this is my white boy Matt (Riddle.)

I looked in the back seat to see a man with faired skin, blue eyes, and dimples with a head full of hair "damn Cam" I muttered, he had it going on!"
"Most importantly he ain't married!" Jey laughed cracking up, "yeah my brother had to ride solo tonight we didn't want any confusion."

"Alright that's enough y'all leave my girl alone, but Cam, please do get to know Mr.Matt if you catch my drift" I laughed, "okayyyyy," she said.

We slapped our hands together doing our little handshake and Roman looked confused "baby girl let me find out you got a little bit of playa in you" he said.

"Period! It's giving, Roman imma call you back I'm on the block shooting dice with my homegirls don't wait up boo!" Jey said using his best girly voice.

The whole car erupted into laughter "boy bye!" I and Camille said at the same time, "alright y'all it's showtime."

One by one we all stepped out of the car me on Roman's arm and Camille with Matt, we posed for pictures while Jey and Roman talked to reporters, this man was a superstar in his way.
"And who might this lovely lady be?" One man asked Roman referring to me "oh this right here? This is my baby girl Jade, now fellas you can look but please don't touch."

"You heard it here first CEO and owner of Bloodline incorporated is now seeing the face of Calvin Klein Ms. Jade Lee!"

"Come on baby let me show you my world" Roman whispered into my ear, now I've been to my fair share of parties but this one took the cake.
"Y'all go dance, have a drink and get some food me and the boys have to go mingle, I'll be around in an hour."

I grabbed Camille's hand and headed for the VIP section our names printed on the seats "can I get you two a drink?" A waiter asked, me and Cam shared a looked "bring us a bottle of casamigos!" She shouted over the music, the waiter smiled before walking away.

"Girl you better have all his kids" Cam said, I couldn't help but laugh because I knew she was serious.
"Relax Cam let's just have a good time" and we did, for the next hour or so we drank and danced getting a lot of attention from the people around us, but after a while Camille needed to use the restroom. She insisted I stayed back and "wait for my man" but after twenty minutes I went looking for them both.

The first person I found was Matt and luckily Camille was on his lap, they were cozy but I guess that's the liquor talking! I walked around a little while longer until I stopped dead in my tracks, there Roman was with a chick in his lap and one rubbing his shoulders.
Jonathan and Jey were recording hyping up the whole situation until they saw me, "Yo bro," Jon shouted. But Roman was to busy motor boating the bitch in his lap, I stomped over and pushed her on the ground he started laugh hard "oh shit" he said trying to catch his breath.

"Tell this lame ass motherfucker to lose my number" I spat turning on my heel and exiting the club, I could hear heavy footsteps behind me.

Jade:
Location sent
Seth:
👍🏻

"Yo Jade wait please don't leave he's drunk! He won't even remember this shit in the morning!" Jey pleaded trying to defend his cousin.
"Yeah come on girl let's go back inside" Jon chimed in.

I was about to speak until I heard Roman laughing again "let the her leave, you ain't special Jade just another young bitch I took down, come on baby you know who I am."
My mouth hung open this was humiliating everyone got quiet, "alright Uce you tripping now, you know you love this girl" Jon said.

Now it was my turn to laugh "now don't stop playa pop yo shit twin, cause when it's my turn you gon be sick!"

"Jade please" the twins pleaded one last time, but the sound of a motorcycle revving up made it hard for me to hear.
"Let's go princess" it was Seth, he tossed me his helmet and I jumped on the back not caring if my ass was showing.
"Yo Uce you about to let this fool ride off with your girl?" But it was too late Seth hit the gas and I was gone.

Camille~

"Where's Jade?" I asked the twins after Matt and I finished our little rendezvous in the bathroom.
"She's gone? Where you been at, shouldn't you be checking on your "best friend?" Jon asked with a look of disgust on his face.

"No I'm sure whatever happened was well deserved."

———————————————————————————

Thoughts about Roman? Camille? It's about to get real do y'all think Roman can handle what he dishes out?

❤️