Envious

Roman

"Yo Uce get that girl off your lap Naomi is pulling up" I told Jon rolling my eyes as he pushed some chick he's been smashing out of the way.

"What?" He asks dumbfounded, I scoffed this man doesn't realize how good he's got it. Married a beautiful woman who accepted his kids from a previous relationship. Naomi treated my niece and nephew as her own, and this motherfucker has the nerve to be out here cheating?

"That bitch can't come back around here Uce, you've got everything you need at home, and you out here fooling around with the help?" I spat.

His face turned a bright red and the girl's head snapped in our direction, she was angry her body slightly twitching.
"Your married!" She screeched so loud I had to cover my ears.

"Camille baby I was gonna tell you" he pleaded desperately, my stomach turned this man is a fool.

"Listen Camille save the dramatics for another day, his wife is pulling up and if you can't fight I suggest you leave.. besides we don't need any activity at our spot now get out."

She mockingly laughed at me with a smirk playing on her face "I know who you are, big light skinned motherfucker. You took my homegirl Jade on a date and had my girl crying all night, all of y'all ain't shit so if I gotta go I'm taking Jonathan with me."

Jon's eyes went wide "oh hell no! Camille let's go I'm bringing your crazy ass home, Roman tell Naomi I'll be back."

He grabbed her arm roughly and Joshua tossed him her belongings as Jon dragged her out of the building.

Jade~

I was sitting at home watching tv when there was a loud knock at my front door "who the fuck is it" I yelled.

"Yo I got your homegirl out here" a man called from the other side, I jumped up from my spot on the couch and ran for the door.

"Camille, what the fuck is going on?" I ask, she smirks stepping into my house with the dude not far behind her.

"Jonathan here has been fucking me senseless for the last two weeks and failed to omit that he's married." She spat, my jaw hit the floor this was some typical Camille shit. But never has anybody hand-delivered her to my house "wait a minute I know you." I say to Jonathan.

"Your Roman's chick, you should call him he misses you girl."
I couldn't help but laugh "I'm not Roman's anything we had one date and it went terribly."

He sighed and sat down on my couch "Roman is different ever since y'all went out a few weeks ago."

I scoffed rolling my eyes "oh yeah different how?"

"Well for starters he started scolding me about cheating on my wife, although he's probably always judged me silently. We never go out to the strip clubs anymore and that magazine you were in last month? Yeah, he keeps a copy of it on his coffee table."

My cheeks flushed becoming hot I knew they were red as a cherry tomato, "wow you go on one date with a guy and it changes his life, while I always end up sleeping with a married man." Camille bit harshly, our eyes met and she made a disgusted face at me.

Before I could even respond to her bitterness there was another knock on the door, I looked at Jon and he nodded making his way over to the door.
"Who is it?" He yelled, trying his hardest to get a peep of the outside through the small window.

"Me fool open the damn door" I knew that voice, my heart sank what was he doing here?

"Roman I see you finally grew some balls" he teased his cousin, but Roman didn't respond his eyes focused on me and mine focused on the dozen of roses in his hand.

"Beautiful how are you?"