Chapter 13

Anne's POV

I woke up then got ready right away and knocked on the guest room "I'm awake but I feeling kinda sick can you leave me alone" Marcy asked me "Yeah I hope you feel better" I said well that took joy outta my day Marcy feels sick well besides that I went down stairs and started to train I trainned until I heard something hit the wall up stairs I wondered what it was and asked Burt if I could check it out he said "Yeah go ahead Anne didn't you say Marcy was feeling kinda sick" he said "Yeah she is" I said "Then go check up on her" he said "Thanks" I said "Don't metion it" he said then I ran up stairs to go check I knocked on the guest room "Hey Marcy I heard something hitting the wall are you ok" I asked before an aswer I heard something hit the wall again "Yeah I'm ok Anne nothing to worry about" she said "Ok then come open the door I want to see you" I said she paused for a minute "Yeah one minute" she said after a minute she opened the door "Are you hurt I heard something hit the wall" I asked "Yes I'm not hurt" she said "Ok you don't look sick" I said "Well it's just a cough but I think it might be a little distracting" she said "No, no distractions" I said "Ok I'll be done in a bit" she said "Ok I'll wait for you" I said "Ok" she said then she went back in the guest room and shut the door I went back down stairs and told Burt what happened "So is she ok" Burt asked "Yes she is fine and she is coming down in a bit" I said "Ok good" he said then I went back to trainning after a bit Marcy came down and watched me then when the day was over it was a long and I was tried me and Marcy did the same thing hang out and talk "Hey I didn't hear you cough all day are you really sick" I asked "Yeah I guess I just feel better today" she said "I'm glad you're ok" I said "Me to" she said we talked for about an hour until we had to go to sleep me and Marcy said goodnight to each other and we went to sleep I fell asleep right away I think it's because I was tried I woke up the morning feeling fresh and ready to train I got up and got ready then I knocked on the guest room "I'm awake I'm coming" Marcy said "Ok" I said then Marcy opened the door and she was holding her head "Are you ok" I asked "I'm fine just a little headache" she said "Ok" I said then we went down stairs I got to trainning right away after awhile I kept looking over at Marcy and she kept holding her head a little headache I think not I kept trainning though after a few minutes I looked over at Marcy and she was still holding her head the she stood up and walked up stairs I informed Burt I was going to check on Marcy he nodded I ran up stairs and followed Marcy she went in the guest room "Hey are you ok you can tell me if you're not" I said "No I'm fine it's just a not a little headache it's getting worse" she said "Oh no" I said "Yeah it's ok then I'll be fine tommorow" she said "Ok" I said then I gave her some space and went back to trainning the day ended and I went to sleep straight away I was tired but I was kinda worried why is this happening to Marcy this never happned to me I tried not to think about it I woke up and got ready then I knocked on the guest room I got an answe right away "I'm coming" Marcy said she looked better but I noticed she was shaking "Are you ok you're shaking" I asked "I'm fine just shaking a little it's a normal thing with me" she said "Ok" I said then we went down stairs and I started to train after awhile Marcy lefted I followed I told Burt then followed Marcy she ran next to the wall the trainning room was "Hey you ok" I asked "I'm fine Anne I promise but I don't know what's happening this never happened to me before I mean I got sick sometimes without any explanation but this is never happened" she said "Hey it's ok I don't know why this is happening either but I can promise it will stop how is your friend they doing good" I asked "Thier fine they left Wartwood when I told them they need to stop useing me to get in" she said "Ok good you know I'll never hurt them right" I said "I know you won't" she said I smiled at her answer I guess she smiled because of me "You're still shaking are you sure you are ok" I asked "Yeah I'm fine I will shake until sunset it always stops at that momment" she said "Ok good you look scared" I said "I know some Newts in Newtopia saw me shake and they said I looked scared so I'm used to hear that" she said "Ok let's go back" I said "Yeah we should" she said we went back to the trainning room she watched me and I trainned I got tried from hitting the same thing over and over again I was trying to push threw a couple more punches until Burt said you're dismissed he did this today to me everyday Burt takes a Monster Hunter aside after trainning and supervises how they have been doing it was my turn today he said stop to oserve me "Good form Anne and good force just one thing" Burt asked "Yeah captain" I asked "You need to work on your eye view the monster will take advantage of you if you're not looking at it" he said "Ok, ok I'm ready to go again" I said "Ok go when you're ready no rush" he said I focused on the punching bag and whenever my eye view was going off course I focused back on the punching bag I punched it and again and again I did this until Burt said stop he said it and I stopped "Good job Anne you're are the best so far you're dismissed" he said "Thanks captain" I said "Yeah" he said then I walked out of the priavte trainning room I looked out thw window that was in the front and saw the sun going donw slowly I heard Marcy coming up behind me "Did you do good" she asked me I turned around "Yeah Burt said I was the best so far" I said "That's good" she said "Yeah" I said then after awhile Marcy started shaking so much "Does this happnen when it's about to stop" I asked I got no answer Marcy just walked pass and went up stairs I thought it wasn't like Marcy to do that so I followed her I ran up stairs and saw her go into the guest room she didn't close her door I think she forgot I tried not to make noise I walked where I could see she was on the floor shaking so much I made a noise she looked at me "Anne get outta here, get outta here run" she said desperate "What are you talking about" I asked worried "Just get outta here I can't expain right now just go inform Burt" she said "No I'm not going to leave you here by yourself" I said "Then I've been lying to you I'm sorry Anne" she said "Sorry about what" I asked confused then Marcy fell on the ground and I noticed what was happening after I saw fur appearing on Marcy the transformation was quick Marcy turned around I backed up scared she lowered her head and looked at me she was the Marsafur.