Chapter 12

Grace set the bucket of ice on the dresser before grabbing Ransom's hand, "please. Just let it go. We will deal with it on Monday. Don't let it ruin our weekend Ransom."

He pulled his hand away as he began to pace again, unable to control his anger.

Grace sighed, removing her jacket, throwing it on the chair in the corner of the room. "Ransom." She waited until he turned to face her before removing her dress, letting it fall to the floor.

He moaned softly, "Grace."

She chuckled, removing the rest of her clothes as she stood in front of him naked, "just focus on me, yeah?"

Ransom nodded, removing his shirt as he watched her undo his belt and jeans, letting them fall to the floor with his underwear. He moaned as she knelt in front of him, taking him into her mouth. "Oh Grace."

She chuckled as she gripped him in her hand, twirling her tongue around the tip, flicking it with her tongue as he placed his hand gently on her head. She stroked him as she took the tip into her mouth and she saw him throw his head back, panting. She chuckled again, taking more of him as his moans became louder while she bobbed her head on him, taking him all the way before pulling back.

He groaned, "fuck." He pushed her off him as she stood and he guided her back to the bed.

She watched him crawl to her as she laid back on the pillow and he positioned himself in between her legs. She groaned at him teasing her, rubbing his full length along her slit. "Ransom."

He chuckled, leaning towards her, resting his weight on one hand as he eased into her slowly. He moaned at her whimper as she wrapped her arms around his back, pulling him to her. He moaned as he kissed her neck, "god I missed you Gracey."

Grace nodded, "me too Ransom." She whimpered as he took long, slow strokes as he planted kisses along her neck. She ran her fingers through his dark hair, pulling his lips up to hers. She felt him run his tongue slowly along her lower lip as she parted them for him, his tongue dancing methodically with hers.

He grabbed her hands, interlocking their fingers as he hovered his mouth over hers, "I love you Gracey." He moaned as she whimpered her agreement as he brought her hands above her head.

Grace moaned as he hovered over her, "I love you. Don't stop Ransom."

He chuckled, "never." He heard her panting as he crashed his lips into hers, trying to outlast her, knowing it wouldn't be much longer by the sounds of her moans. He sped up slightly, hearing her moans of approval as he moved a hand down to her hip as she moved her hand to his hair, keeping his mouth on hers. Ransom moaned as he felt her clenching firmly around him, pulling her him as she gripped his hand, digging her fingers into his back as she moaned into his mouth.

She heard Ransom grunting as she felt him swell, releasing just after her. She sighed contently as he laid next to her. She rolled to him as he pulled her to his chest, "god Ransom."

He laughed, looking down at her, "no good?"

She giggled, "you know it was better than good. Why have I been having shitty sex all this time."

Ransom laughed, rolling over to pin her under him. He ran his thumb gently over her right nipple, "because I was a dick all those years ago. I'm sorry Gracey."

She sighed, placing her hand on his cheek, "it's okay. You can make up for it now."

He nodded, "I will. I promise Gracey."

"It isn't fair. You don't have any good nicknames for your name. Ran. Ranny." She smiled as he laughed, "what about Hughie."

His face got serious as he heard her laugh at him, "don't ever call me that."

She giggled, "no? Why not? What are you going to do?" She watched him smirk as he squeezed her side, making her squeal. He was soon on top of her, tickling her sides as she thrashed, "Ransom! Stop!"

He paused, "are you going to call me Hughie?"

She hesitated long enough for him to tickle her again. She hit him in the chest, "okay! I won't call you that." She giggled as he laid back on top of her peppering her neck with kisses, "I love you Ransom."

He leaned down, kissing her before he heard a knock on the door. He groaned resting his head against her for a moment before standing up to put on his jeans.

Grace put on Ransom's sweater, pulling it down to cover everything as he opened the door. She groaned seeing him in the doorway. She grabbed Ransom's hand.

Ransom squeezed her hand as he stared at his father in front of him, "what?"

Richard shrugged, looking past him to Grace as she moved behind Ransom, "I wanted to make sure you didn't say anything about what you saw."

Ransom scoffed, "of course I'm going to."

"Well if you do then I'll have to tell everyone about this." Richard motioned between him and Grace, making Ransom laugh.

"So what? We're both single adults. I'm sure no one will even be surprised."

Grace giggled as she looked down at the floor.

Richard scoffed, "as if they'll believe you anyways."

Grace came out from behind Ransom, "maybe not. But they'll believe me. Can you please go now. You're ruining our weekend." Richard hesitated, but walked back across the hall to his room. Once the door was shut, Grace squeezed Ransom's hand, "I'm proud of you controlling your temper."

He sighed, "well I probably wouldn't have if you weren't here." He looked at her in his sweater, making him grin. He growled as he grabbed her, lifting her to him as he heard her squeal. "I love you too."