Chapter 14

Grace let herself into Ransom's apartment, "Ransom?"

"In the kitchen."

She took off her shoes and coat, entering the kitchen to find Ransom hovering over the stove, "wait, are you cooking?"

Ransom looked at her and smiled, "I'm trying?"

Grace laughed, "I appreciate that." She held up her bag, "I brought some cover options for your book."

Ransom nodded, "that's great, we'll look at them after dinner?"

"Sure!" She took her bag into the living room, setting it on the coffee table. She sat at the kitchen table as Ransom set a plate of food in front of her. "Thank you Ransom."

He smiled as he sat next to her, pouring them both wine, "you're welcome Gracey. I'm just trying to show you that I am trying."

She nodded, leaning over to kiss him as she placed her hand on his cheek, "I know. I love you Ransom." She looked down at her plate, trying the chicken he made, "this is great Ransom!"  She saw him blush as she reached over, placing her hand on his, "I'm really proud of you."

He nodded, bringing her hand to his lips. "Thank you love. That means a lot." He hesitated as he watched her go back to eating her dinner, "there's something I wanted to talk to you about Gracey."

She smiled up at him, "go on then."

He chuckled, "well I know you just got out of a serious relationship; engaged even. But I know you know I've loved you almost half my life." He smiled as she nodded, "I've been really trying so you see I'm serious about us, and I'm hoping for there to be a future here."

Grace nodded, "me too Ransom. What are you getting at?"

He shrugged, "I guess I just want to make sure that we are both heading the same way? I mean, can you see yourself marrying me?"

"Are... you asking?"

Ransom shook his head, "not right now. You'll know when I ask you. I'm asking if you see a future with me. If you could see yourself marrying me."

Grace smiled, "I do see a future with you Ransom. As far as marrying you, I guess you'll just have to ask me and find out."

Ransom laughed, "fair enough. I love you Gracey. For dessert, I ordered cheesecake from that bakery you like." He smiled as he watched her eyes light up.

"Thank you Ransom! You spoil me."

He laughed, shrugging, "you don't ask for a lot."

***********************************************************************

Ransom sighed as he sat on the couch, handing Grace a plate of cheesecake. She leaned back, eating the cheesecake as she watched him look through the cover options. He pulled one out, "I like this one."

Grace smiled, "that's the one I liked. And you like H.R. Drysdale?"

"Actually, I was thinking Thrombey. I went back and forth for a while. But with my father, and everything, I think I want to do Thrombey. I think my mother would like that too."

Grace nodded, "I think she would too. Harlan would love that too. So, H.R. Thrombey?"

Ransom nodded, "yeah. I think so. You like it?"

She set her plate on the coffee table, "I do Ransom." She straddled him on the couch as he leaned back, "now, take me to the bedroom?"

He laughed, pulling her shirt off her, "or just here?"

She giggled, pulling off his shirt, running her hands along his chest, "I'm glad I got you back Ransom. We wasted so much time. But I'm proud of the man you're turning into. I love you."

Ransom nodded, "I appreciate that. I'm sorry we wasted our time. It's my fault. I love you so much Gracey." He heard her moan as he locked his lips with hers, removing her bra as he did. He trailed his kisses down her chin and neck to her chest.

She felt him hard underneath her as he flicked his tongue along her right nipple, twirling around it before taking it into his mouth, biting softly. She yelped, hearing him chuckle as he moved to her other nipple, doing the same thing.

He heard her moan as he lifted her, standing up from the couch. He carried her to the bedroom, laying her on the bed as he removed the rest of his clothes. He leaned down, removing her jeans and panties as she moved back on the bed, smiling. He smirked as he crawled to her on the bed.

Grace shook her head, placing her foot on his shoulder, "no no."

He chuckled, grabbing her foot, kissing up her leg, to her thigh, "yes ma'am." He heard her giggle as he laid down, placing her legs over his shoulders. He brought an arm up around her leg, placing his hand on her mound as he ran his tongue flat, up along her slit to her clit. He chuckled as he heard her moan, taking her clit between his teeth, rolling it between them gently before sucking on it. He brought his other hand up, inserting two fingers as he felt her buck her hips to him. He moaned, inserting another finger as she gasped out loud. He held her firmly to the bed as he felt her thrashing against him, not stopping until he was sure she was finished.

Grace moaned, as Ransom leaned back on his knees, watching her. She chuckled as he smirked at her between her legs.

"Ready now?"

She giggled, nodding, "yes. Please Ransom. I want to feel you."

He moaned, easing into her as he leaned down to her. He heard her moan as he ran his tongue along her lower lip as she parted her lips for him as she held his held mouth to hers. He felt her tongue teasing his as he gripped her waist. He pulled her on top of him as he laid on his back. He smiled as he watched her smirk, resting her hands on his chest as she took over the movements.

Grace moaned as she felt him grip her waist as she rocked back and forth on him urgently, throwing her head back as she did.

Ransom sat up, wrapping his arms around her, kissing her neck. He grabbed her hair gently moving it off her shoulder as he peppered it with kisses. He moaned, nibbling on her ear lobe, "I love you Gracey." He heard her moaning her agreement as he helped guide her movements on him as he felt himself swell. "Gracey."

She moaned at his whimper, unable to hold back any longer as she felt him swell inside her, sending her over the edge.

Ransom put his arm up as Grace laid next to him, "move in with me Grace."

She laughed, "why would I move into an apartment, when I have a house?"

He sighed, "a house you shared with Tyler."

Grace sat up, looking at him, groaning. "Okay. You're right. What do you want to do?"

He ran his fingers along her arm, "why don't we buy a new place together then? I don't want to waste any more time Gracey. We'll buy a new house that's ours."

Grace watched him for a moment, "okay." She giggled at his smile as he sat up next to her.

"Really?!"

She nodded, "yeah. Why not? I love you Ransom. I don't want to waste any more time either." She squealed as he pinned her back under him on the bed.