𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄

The Great Wave off Kanagawa is a late Edo period woodblock print depicting a rogue wave threatening boats in Sagami Bay. Hokusai, the artist, is thought to have been the demigod child of Suijin, the Shinto god of water.

₪₪₪

Asphodel Tran has been through enough. Having found the eye of the storm, she was woefully unprepared for the tsunami yet to come. It seemed like she and her friends were just starting to enjoy their victory in the war against Kronos when her boyfriend, Percy Jackson, disappears without a trace. In his place comes riptide after riptide, some in the form of demigods like Jason Grace, some gods like Hera or Aphrodite, and some simply the unpulled punches of her enemies. With war looming on the horizon, Ash must fight harder than ever to keep her head above water, or risk being dashed against a rocky shore.

₪₪₪

DISCLAIMER
All characters except my OCs go to Rick Riordan! There is a significant amount of original writing but most of the storyline/plot go to Rick as well.

This is the Heroes of Olympus continuation of a book called cymophobia which can be found on my page. It totally isn't necessary to read the first book before this one or anything, although of course I would love it if you did. But I always thought HOO was more fun anyways.

Mild violence, language, and mature themes throughout, as well as a few smut chapters -- everything properly labeled and skippable. 

The Lost Hero seems longer because the chapters are shorter! Thinking about reformatting but then I'd lose some of y'all lovely comments :(

Characters are aged up 2 years, here's an official guide:

Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Reyna - 18
Ash, Jason, Leo, Frank - 17
Nico - 16
Hazel, Will - 15