Woman to Woman

Chapter 5

Day 12

I stood in front of the mirror naked for a good hour trying to figure out what to wear. What does a home wrecker wear??????. Wait let me quickly google that. Hahaha maybe I shouldn't have searched that. I just wore a black bra, a mustard cardigan and black skinny jeans, then sandals. I grabbed my bag and Zuko's car keys. I said a little prayer before driving to Samke.

"Where are you?"
I was on the phone with Ezile while driving to Lorraine. That's where Zuko's old house is, at least it's way further than where we are now.
Me" I can't talk in the car"
Ezile" Uber?"
Me" I am driving Zuko's car, on my way to see Samke"
She laughed
Ezile" Zuko's wife Samke?? Ex boss Samke??? Are you drunk??"
"Are you really listening to Future??? Damn you really don't care"
I also laughed I was listening to Future ft Nicki Minaj's You da Baddest and this was just on shuffle so pure coincidence.
Me" Hahaha you are annoying and she texted me to come over"
Ezile" Wait, I am trying to get Busi to join this call. We need professional advice"
Me" Hahaha fuck off. Wanna meet later?"
Busi" Meet where??"
Me" 3 way phone calls are wrong, been telling you idiots"
Ezile" She's on her way to meet Samke"
Busi" Yes, you should. I agree"
" She needs to slap you"
Me" I hate you both"
Ezile" Don't hang up, we want live action during the conversation"
Me" No respect whatsoever"
" I am here, so we will talk later"
Ezile" Don't you dare hang up"
Busi" Azange be gracious, remember you two are the ones who wronged her. Be kind, and don't gloat. I love you and we will see you later"
"And Ezile and I will understand if you can't meet later. We are rooting for you babe"
Ezile" Haska! This is not Iyanla fix my life"

We all laughed, I decided to end the call and went inside. I knocked on the door, I heard the dogs barking then the door opened. I don't know how to describe Samke, let me think. Have you ever seen Kefilwe Mabote when she has her short hair with a dash of Vicky Jonas. She is so beautiful it's nauseating. Like now she was just in leggings and a hoodie but she was runway ready. If it's not obvious, I'll mention it. I am insecure.
" Molo, sorry I am on a work call. Give me 5 minutes"
And I immediately felt small. The dogs jumped at me, I played with them until Samke came back.
Me" Bruno still cuddles with that ball"
Samke" Yea"
" I am selling the house, I wanted you to clear out your room and I have to pay you for the 16 days that you worked before running off with my husband"
I guess we were going down this route. I didn't say shit, I just nodded and remembered Busi's words.
Me" You don't have to pay me"
Samke" I don't have to do a lot of things but I am doing them anyway because it's law"
Me" I'll go clean up"
Samke" I wonder how you two happened, Zuko has never looked at you. He didn't even want a domestic but I insisted hahaha. I obsess about it because how did he go through not caring for you, to leaving me for you. I know we haven't slept in the same bed for months but we were working on us, so I don't understand. Make me understand what you have that I don't"
Me" I didn't seduce Zuko, I don't know what happened between you two and honestly I hate that it happened"
She laughed hysterically when I said what I just  said.
Samke" You are not sorry baby girl, if you were sorry you wouldn't have driven his car to come see his wife. You wouldn't be living together and letting him post pictures of you sleeping on his Instagram. You would be uncomfortable with sleeping with him before we finalize our divorce. You are a lot of things but you are not stupid. So don't act stupid"
Me" I didn't know Zuko posted me, I didn't plan this! I didn't plan falling in love with him. You want me to apologize and I can't apologize because I would be lying to you if I said I am sorry because the last 14 days have been amazing. I am mad about him and I don't regret anything. You want me to lie to you and say I'll leave him and you two will fix things but I won't and if we are honest. This has nothing to do with that. I am however sorry for being part of something that hurt you and humiliated you, that wasn't my intention"
Samke" What was your intention?"
" Please enlighten me, I have been trying to figure out what you could possibly benefit from Zuko an...."
Me" No! I refuse to be blamed for your divorce. You will not make me carry that burden!"
Samke" You are not innocent!!! You are not a victim here!!! You don't get to pretend like you didn't know he was married!!!!"
Me" You were separated!!"
Samke" He was my husband! Mine!!!! And you stole him! You took him away from me and you are standing here trying to justify shit to me!!! Like I am wrong for being hurt, like you are some innocent by stander  but news flash, you are the whore who broke my marriage. You are a cliché, the help falls in love with the master!"
Me" I am leaving!"
I walked pass her and she pulled my jersey then slapped me as I turned around.
Samke" How many times did you fuck Zuko while you both pretend like you didn't like each other??   How many times did you both laugh at me while I left you here with him! Every time I failed to give him a baby! How many times did you lay in my bed and get fucked by my husband"
"HOW MANY TIMES DAMMIT?!!!!!!!??? ANSWER ME!!!!"
She was screaming at me and pulling me, trying to yank my cardigan. It tore and I cried.
Samke" You took my husband and I am supposed to be okay with it because he was honest!!! You took him from me!!!... what did I do to you?? Why would you do that to me????!"
" Leave him. Please for me. Leave him and tell him to come home. I am begging you. Give me back my husband"
We were both crying, she was pacing back and forth. She kept on mumbling something and then she looked at me;
" He's dying. He has a disease called Guillain-Barré syndrome. You are just a symptom, he doesn't love you. You are just the last meal of a dying man"