Easy answers

Chapter 13

"Siri play Mirror by Madison Ryann Ward"
Zuko is officially divorced and I am dedicating this song to his failed marriage. It's a beautiful song. Also their divorce wasn't as easy as he made it sound, it got a bit more complicated but they eventually finalized it I think after 5 months. He was officially single and officially just mine.
" What are you doing?"
Kungawo asked standing by the door frame looking confused.
Me" Looking for a babysitting service"
Kungawo" You fired Cindy?"
Cindy is Zenimdumise's nanny, she helps out with things in the house too.
Me" For you"
Kungawo" Hahaha shut up, are you guys going somewhere?"
Me" We have something to celebrate. So we all going out with friends"
" Will you be here?"
Kungawo" Yes"
Me" Wanna go shopping with me? Need new heels"
Kungawo" Fine, if you insist"
We both laughed, I wore a black oversized T-shirt, I was already wearing denim shorts. I then wore white socks and slides. I grabbed my bucket hat and GxB sunglasses.
Kungawo" You are waaay too old to be dressed like that"
Me" Hahaha I am not even 30"
Kungawo" You have a child"
Me" Hahaha and so?"
Kungawo" Grow up"
I love having her here, I went and took Ze from Cindy. I decided to drive the Range, Zuko will kill me because he doesn't trust me with this car but Walmer Park mall is literally 5 minutes away.
Kungawo" Play music, he's awake"
I decided to play Abo Mvelo by Daliwonga.
" You need to drop up"

#

Shopping was exactly what I needed, when we got home Zuko was already there was from gym. He has gained some weight, he goes to the gym and last month he was officially back to work.
" Azange"
I giggled because he was annoyed.
Me" I had to try it out babe, it was just there and I wanted to experience it"
Zuko" I am disappointed"
Me" Izobona"
He followed me to the bedroom, I locked the door and took off everything I was wearing. Then went to one of the shopping bags, and showed him what I bought.
"Can I model this one for you?"
Zuko" Hahaha smart"
Me" I have to try"
Zuko" I fucken love you"
Me" Show me"

#

I did my makeup, decided on big lashes tonight because why am I not dramatic when I am not longer a mistress???. I decided on a White dress blazer with gold buttons, with gold ankle strap heels. I finally decided to brush out my curls just like Zuko likes them.
" You aren't dressed"
I said to him he was on his laptop, I was a bit disappointed.
Zuko" You look so beautiful!"
"Fuck! Azy, Izapha"
Me" No, why aren't you dressed?"
Zuko" I have to fly out to Jo'burg in the morning and be in Lagos Nigeria tomorrow"
Me" I hate you"
Zuko" I will make it up to you"
Me" It's fine, I'll just go to bed"
Zuko" Not on my watch, I will make it up to you"
Me" Won't be the same seeing you not there"
Zuko" I'll make it up to you"
" I am sorry mamakhe"
Me" it's cool"
Zuko" Kiss Daddy"
Me" Hahaha please don't annoy me"
Zuko" Hahaha you can always come with me"
Me" No, we have children now. We can't be that spontaneous"
" I will be fine but now i am angry, I am not taking you to the airport and I will be driving your Range"
Zuko" My parents warned me about you"
We both laughed, because his parents did say I want his money qha. That time he wants me to spend his money. Yea now it's a bit different but he did say I should give him a year.
Me" Tomorrow don't call me when you get to Lagos"
Zuko" I love you Azange"
Me" I love you baby. Please give me a hug"
We hugged for a while then he pulled away.
Zuko" Izobona"
Me" Intoni?"
Zuko" Just come outside tshongo bubi"
We both laughed again, I hit his shoulder.

#

" I remember watching you while I was in hospital, you'd tell me about your day. You'd tell me about the world outside that room, you'd insist to bathe me and I would cry because I hated that you were subjected to all of that. I didn't even know the battles you were fighting in silence because when you got in that room, you made sure to always be positive. I felt suicidal, kept getting worse and you stayed up with my uncle researching and finding doctors. He told me, you showed up to every appointment, still managed to give birth to our son just after losing your mother"
" I love you Azange, I am not sure about a lot of things in this world but I am sure about this. I love you and I don't even want to say I love your strength because I don't love the idea of glorifying struggle"
Me" I love you too baby"
Zuko" Marry me"
Me" Do what?"
Zuko" Nditshate"
Me" As in you and I husband and wife?"
I was really shocked because I didn't expect it, earlier I was saying to Ezile that Zuko will probably take 5 years before wanting to marry anyone else again.
Zuko" Wait"
He went down on one knee then looked up at me and smiled.
" Azange, will you please marry me"
I screamed and he got up then gave me a hug.
Me" Yes!!!! Fuck yes!!!! Yes a million times!!!"
" Please ask me again, I promise I won't ruin it this time"
Zuko" Hahaha ku late ngoku, Ah! Umntu wam madoda"
He slid the ring down my finger and we kissed again.
" Rha! Ndiyakuthanda wena"