The First scan

Hey So I'm really busy at the moment so haven't had much time to write, so just a short chapter

in other news, Mika is hosting Eurovision. 

 The next few weeks had passed and I was heading to the hospital to meet Kayla, Id lied and said I was looking around a college, I had to give in my applications I knew I wanted to do music but I knew for this baby's sake I had to try and go something more academic maybe I'd enjoy doing Geography at LSE I mean I was interested in it having traveled so much already but the passion wasn't the same but needed to try something for this baby, I was hoping to stick out this waiting job longer even if i hated it but I couldn't just leave, not now."

"Hey," I smiled" As I met Kayla at the hospital "How are you feeling?"

"Good, Morning sickness hasn't started yet I think that's normal though."

"Yeah, I guess it's always different."

"Thank you for being here," Kayla says honestly as we headed inside letting reception know we were here.

"Of Course, I promised you I would do my best to help. I want to be in this baby's life" I tell her It was scary but I knew I would love them when they arrived.

"Have you told your family yet?" She asked I knew she wanted me to say something but every time I got close I just felt terrified, I looked down sighing.

"Please Mika soon I need to be able to be open with mine. We can't do this alone."

"I'll try," I tell her honestly.

We were soon called in and Kayla was weighed and checked

"So How have you been feeling lately?" The Doctor asked.

"A little nauseated but other than that fine" Kayla says softly thinking about how she had felt

"" That's normal Your records say your six weeks so that's probably an early sign of morning sickness starting" The doctor explained

Kayla nodded I felt awkward but was hoping she wouldn't be too bad and that the pregnancy would go well for her I knew this wasn't good for her

"Are we able to see the baby yet?" I ask I wanted to know them it felt really stupid It would barely be there

"We can, You baby will only be small but we might be able to find a heartbeat, " The doctor said getting the jelly for the ultra scan

As expected we didn't really see anything but it made it feel so much more real I smiled over at Kayla seeing how happy and nervous she also felt.

I knew I had to tell someone today even If I was terrified of my family finding out.