Teacher of Multiverse

"Yo, who dis?"

"Yo bestie, dis Tony Stark."

"You wish. Yodheya Bose, probably the bestie you're searching for, is at kitchen so hold on for a minute. I have little legs."

The Avengers silently laughed. Tony called Yodheya and put the phone on speaker. Well, they didn't expect her sister to pick up. And be cool at the same time. They heard some rustling sound and then conversations at a different language and a laugh from one of them. A few seconds later, a deeper voice spoke up.

"Hello wannabe, this is Yodheya Bose. How may I help you?"

"It's Tony Stark, boo." A snort sounded from the other end.

"And I'm Elementa, bro."

"Yes, you are."

Immediately, she heard a surprised sound emerge from Yodheya, maybe a cuss. Proceeded by a clanking sounds, followed by a distant loud hysteric "fuck". The Avengers giggled silently again. Steve's face going red as he controlled his rare boisterous laughter that threatened to come out at random times that he had to clutch his left man-boob for mental support.

"UH... Hello, Mr. Stark! Fine day, isn't it? What am I needed for?"

"Well, for the starters you have t—"

"No."

"Or you can come over for movies with us cool kids and spill some tea about the multiverse and shit."

"What about Harry Potter?"

"Who's Harry Potter?" Bucky whispered out and Sam pulled his head by his ear to whisper something to which the former replied with "ahh" of realization. But then Bucky jabbed him for pulling his ear which eventually led to the umpteenth fight of the day. Tony rolled his eyes and concentrated on his call.

"Oh he's a boomer. He even turns my jokes into life lessons. Also, he's ignoring my call after I told him to go back in time to disintegrate the ball that hit me on my ding dong."

"What makes you think I'll give any answers?"

"You can have all of Thor's snacks from his mini-fridge." An outraged gasp rose from across the room which was silenced by Natasha and Wanda's collective glare.

"How good is his taste?"

"He believes as long as the pineapples on pizza are balanced and not overpowering, it's acceptable."

"I'm available from 9pm to 1am then I need my beauty sleep."

"Perfect. I'll text you the time."

=================================

"Guys! You won't believe what happened!"

Peter's sudden appearance scared the shit out of Ned but MJ already saw him from the corner of her eye and, it had been a while since Yodheya's reflex worked humanely, so most things... probably couldn't scare her even if they tried hella hard.

"You got a girlfriend?" MJ asked nonchalantly.

"Got your first kiss?" Yodheya said as she controlled the sleep-deprived yawn.

"DUDE, DID YOU SEE ELEMENTA?!" Ned said as he started jumping excitedly. Peter faced him and started jumping excitedly too.

"BRO, YOU'RE MY REAL SOULMATE!"

Both the guys screamed with a hands near their faces, smile threatening to break off their ears. MJ looked at the girl beside her, who shrugged, and shook her head with a smile.