turtles in HQ

The pj masks arrived at HQ and made the gekko mobile enter in the moat as the turtles seen it.

Mikey:woah dude they're you seen their green vehicle is also a green underwater vehicle.as he was really amazed by it.

Leo:well luckily we're turtles and we can swim.as the turtle jumped into the moat and started to swim under HQ and went in.

The turtles peaked their heads and seen what's happening and seen the pj masks going up into the elevators than they jumped out the water.

Mikey:this looks so sweet its green like us.

Donnie:and alittle messy two.

Leo:guys let's focus.

Raph:yeah we need to knock some sense into those kids.

Leo:no we are not doing any harm like master splinter said "do no harm unless we have to do harm then do lots of harm".

Mikey: hey if you guys are done blabbing let's explore this place!

Leo:we are not exploring mikey.as they all went in the elevators and were at catboy's room where all the pj masks were at.

Pj robot:*beeps*(how did the mission go guys?)?

Donnie:a floating mechanical robot fascinating!he said out loud as all the pj masks turned around and seen nothing as the turtles quickly stealthily went and hid at the couch.

Gekko:thought I heard something?

Owlette:it must been the wind.

Raph:*whisper*great job donnie!as he slapped him behind the head.

Leo:*whisper*guys shhh remember stealth.

Mikey:*whisper*yeah bros be stealthy like me.as he did some ninja poses and accidentally stepped on a tv remote which turned on a tv which made a loud noise.

Catboy:guys look!as he pointed at the turtles.

Raph:great job mikey.as he slapped him on the back of his head.

Gekko:its those turtles again!as they were getting ready to fight them.

Raph:oh you guys are ready for another fight huh?as he was getting ready to fight.

Leo:raph no.as raph sighed and stopped.

Leo:look we mean no harm we are not here to fight you.

Gekko:what are you guys?

Donnie:we are turtles who are teenagers who are mutants plus ninjas.

Leo:yeah I'm Leonardo that's Raphael that's donatello and that's Michelangelo.

Mikey:sup!as Raphael slapped him on the back of his head.

Owlette:ok but why are you guys even here?

Mikey:we are here cause this evil master ninja villain dude called the shredder with his minions bebop,rocksteady and Baxter stockman are here to do some bad things.

Gekko:what kind of bad things?

Donnie:well we only hear some of his plans but we know has something to do with a substance called mutagen ooze that can mutate anyone into mutants like us.

Gekko:sounds bad.

Raph:it is bad dummy luckily we came to stop them but sadly we didn't we just got only one canister of the mutagen.

Catboy:so why did he come here?

Leo:that's what we want to find out so yeah that's why we are here.

Catboy:how do we know we can trust you guys like you guys just stolen pizzas.as the turtles look at mikey.

Mikey:well if you dudes help us than we can return all the pizzas we-

Donnie:you!as he corrected him

Mikey:I stole.

Catboy:hmm...pj masks huddle.as they huddled up.

Catboy:*whisper*I don't know if we should trust them.

Owlette:*whisper*but what they're saying does sound pretty bad though.

Gekko:*whisper*yeah and they did they say they would return all the pizzas.

Catboy:*whisper*ok we can trust them for now but let's keep our close eyes on them.as they all nodded and stopped huddling.

Catboy:ok we trust you guys..for now but we're gonna help take this shredder down.

Leo:I don't think you guys should cause shredder is sorta like...

Raph:a straight up killing machine if you guys faced him you'll be dead.

Gekko:we faced worst villains this shredder will be easy to fight.

Mikey:did we mention he is a master ninja bro he even took us down a few times dudes.

Owlette:we technically took on ninjas before so I'm sure we can take him on.

Leo:ok than what about we train to see if you guys are worthy to come.

Catboy:let's do this but what about we train outside of HQ to do it.

Donnie:but would people see us?

Owlette:don't worry nobody isn't really out at night they're always sleeping at night with no problems.

Mikey:than let's go dudes!as they all exit out of HQ.